I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

this post is sponsored by Hazeleyed Honey's rack.

Spoiler [+]
Got me dammit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

He compared your social life to a massive, utterly dry desert wasteland
No,I don't think he meant social life. I think by the posts he has read of me on here, he meant go get some sex since I have stated I am abstaining. If social life, it would not even be a roast because it isn't even close to the truth at all. I can guarantee I have more of a social life than he does.

The "clown who needs to get out more" comment made me think he meant social life in general
ohwell.gif

Not that it matters, he's obviously irate

Dudes gone ghost now 
Physicx wrote:
shes HOT, but not hot enough to warrant 13 pages on NT

should have known something else happened in here 
laugh.gif

OG thread went 35+ pages 
laugh.gif

Dudes gone ghost now 
Physicx wrote:

laugh.gif

OG thread went 35+ pages 
laugh.gif

There are three threads topics we can't have here. 1. Religion 2. Race 3. Kate Upton/Average White Girl

There are three threads topics we can't have here. 1. Religion 2. Race 3. Kate Upton/Average White Girl

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Dudes gone ghost now 
Physicx wrote:

laugh.gif
*goes to search*

*realizes yuku search function sucks*

*faps to google images pics*

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Dudes gone ghost now 
Physicx wrote:

laugh.gif
*goes to search*

*realizes yuku search function sucks*

*faps to google images pics*

Shes definitely not average. Could easily see her body type not being for everyone though. If she had some mass she'd be perfect in my book.

Shes definitely not average. Could easily see her body type not being for everyone though. If she had some mass she'd be perfect in my book.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I was going to come in here and say this, but then it was said.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I was going to come in here and say this, but then it was said.

North Dade Represent wrote:

There's different forms of beauty and we don't have to like all of them if we don't want to.
Let's be careful.
To say that there are different forms of beauty suggests that beauty is a form, an actual thing, a template, a standard, etc., when all this time you guys have been saying every person has an individual view of what beauty is. 

Really, it's evident beauty is not a form, more like a first personal affinity to certain degrees of things. Ultimately every person does have a a unique view on beauty, not because he/she appeals to some form of beauty, but because he/she appeals to their own preferences. Each person makes their own beauty form, which makes it not a form, but just a preference.

If beauty was a form, some other person would also appeal to that form, but because we have already established that different people prefer different things, that can't happen. 

So beauty is not a form.

Spoiler [+]
I'm on a hype.

North Dade Represent wrote:

There's different forms of beauty and we don't have to like all of them if we don't want to.
Let's be careful.
To say that there are different forms of beauty suggests that beauty is a form, an actual thing, a template, a standard, etc., when all this time you guys have been saying every person has an individual view of what beauty is. 

Really, it's evident beauty is not a form, more like a first personal affinity to certain degrees of things. Ultimately every person does have a a unique view on beauty, not because he/she appeals to some form of beauty, but because he/she appeals to their own preferences. Each person makes their own beauty form, which makes it not a form, but just a preference.

If beauty was a form, some other person would also appeal to that form, but because we have already established that different people prefer different things, that can't happen. 

So beauty is not a form.

Spoiler [+]
I'm on a hype.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by bleach

i'd say she's average in the sense that her face is pretty ordinary for a model
she's still hot though

What the +%+@ does this even MEAN???

He has no idea. A lot of models aren't lookers in the face. Katie has a very pretty face by any standard.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by bleach

i'd say she's average in the sense that her face is pretty ordinary for a model
she's still hot though

What the +%+@ does this even MEAN???

He has no idea. A lot of models aren't lookers in the face. Katie has a very pretty face by any standard.

Shortie is BEYOND mean..  Most dudes probably couldnt even look her in the eye irl.

Shortie is BEYOND mean..  Most dudes probably couldnt even look her in the eye irl.

Back
Top Bottom