I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

This thread got personal though..?
laugh.gif

It does every time.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Ok, before we get on topic.

Can someone please explain to me how that Sahara diss he made is a good roast?
laugh.gif
I do not get it all. I had to read it like 7 times to see what the hell some of you were eveing oooing and gif'ing about. I would think it would be a diss for a guy since men tend to be seen as the ones who are predators and needing to getting some exudes their manliness, but not for women who don't put out. *shrug*

Needing to get some doesn't exude manliness. It exudes being thirsty.

laugh.gif
I do not get it all. I had to read it like 7 times to see what the hell some of you were eveing oooing and gif'ing about. I would think it would be a diss for a guy since men tend to be seen as the ones who are predators and needing to getting some exudes their manliness, but not for women who don't put out. *shrug*

Needing to get some doesn't exude manliness. It exudes being thirsty.

^^^word...that's why you really can't take NT personas seriously...for all we know the person on the other end is a quadrapalegic who needs to come on NT to get e-props or whatever....I say let them have it. Your life isn't up to par if you getting seriously mad with people on a internet forum.

Hazel, I understand the right to defend yourself...but when you keep on feeding em thats your fault.

I understand you talked to dude in the "before time" and respected dude but he's entitled to his own opinions.

You gotta act more like me....Respect none of them
laugh.gif

^^^word...that's why you really can't take NT personas seriously...for all we know the person on the other end is a quadrapalegic who needs to come on NT to get e-props or whatever....I say let them have it. Your life isn't up to par if you getting seriously mad with people on a internet forum.

Hazel, I understand the right to defend yourself...but when you keep on feeding em thats your fault.

I understand you talked to dude in the "before time" and respected dude but he's entitled to his own opinions.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

He compared your social life to a massive, utterly dry desert wasteland
No,I don't think he meant social life. I think by the posts he has read of me on here, he meant go get some sex since I have stated I am abstaining. If social life, it would not even be a roast because it isn't even close to the truth at all. I can guarantee I have more of a social life than he does.

No,I don't think he meant social life. I think by the posts he has read of me on here, he meant go get some sex since I have stated I am abstaining. If social life, it would not even be a roast because it isn't even close to the truth at all. I can guarantee I have more of a social life than he does.

BTW this chick would get knocked but she seems like your slightly above average party girl if you go to school..

laugh.gif

I don't get it either... assuming it was referring to how bland your lifestyle is, which I would really call a diss. I guess most women are "supposed" to have interesting lives and get smashed regularly, I didn't understand it either. I didn't even think it was a diss until people started posting gifs
laugh.gif

And you didn't answer my previous question
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I don't get it either... assuming it was referring to how bland your lifestyle is, which I would really call a diss. I guess most women are "supposed" to have interesting lives and get smashed regularly, I didn't understand it either. I didn't even think it was a diss until people started posting gifs
laugh.gif

And you didn't answer my previous question
nerd.gif

BTW this chick would get knocked but she seems like your slightly above average party girl if you go to school..

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

I'm going to have to meditate on this. 
yo why you trying to make this personal?
you wanna take this to the astral plane.  Get molliwopped.

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

I'm going to have to meditate on this. 
yo why you trying to make this personal?
you wanna take this to the astral plane.  Get molliwopped.

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree. That's why I stated earlier I should not have responded to him because he feeds off of it.

I am fine with people having opinions. Never did I get at his opinion. He came personally to try to take shots at me for e-props. How is that an opinion?  Maybe I will just hit the report button next time. They seem to validate their existence on NT. So getting a troll such as like him banned would probably kill them inside.

shes HOT, but not hot enough to warrant 13 pages on NT

should have known something else happened in here
laugh.gif

shes HOT, but not hot enough to warrant 13 pages on NT

should have known something else happened in here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree. That's why I stated earlier I should not have responded to him because he feeds off of it.

I am fine with people having opinions. Never did I get at his opinion. He came personally to try to take shots at me for e-props. How is that an opinion?  Maybe I will just hit the report button next time. They seem to validate their existence on NT. So getting a troll such as like him banned would probably kill them inside.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

this post is sponsored by Hazeleyed Honey's rack.

Spoiler [+]
Got me dammit
laugh.gif

The "clown who needs to get out more" comment made me think he meant social life in general
ohwell.gif

Not that it matters, he's obviously irate

Back
Top Bottom