"ICY" TOPIC........TALK ABOUT ICY JORDANS HERE (pix welcomed)

i35l6o.jpg

Those aren't Icy anymore. But this is the cleaning pic I could find.

Just pick those up yesterday.

icy soles look good for the time being.... but then start looking like garbage.... i dont keep any kicks DS.... i rock them all... so they aint gonna be icyforever... thats why i kinda like the clear colored sole a little better.... black/red XI soles, i kind wish the space jams would have the clear black solesfrom the black retro XI lows...

if anybody wants some real icy jordans, then get the raging bull pack, those jordans are gonna be mega glacier icy

juanersfaners wrote:
if anybody wants some real icy jordans, then get the raging bull pack, those jordans are gonna be mega glacier icy

I'll stick with the j's in this thread.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still, nothing beats Never Wear Them's Space Jams.
You can brag about your '06 Vs or '08 XIs, but that's not gonna beat his 8 year old Space Jams.

The iciest soles I have are on my DMP but Im a rocker so its almost impossible to keep them Icey. Where can I get some seaglow?

Originally Posted by Pro11

The iciest soles I have are on my DMP but Im a rocker so its almost impossible to keep them Icey. Where can I get some seaglow?

Results 1 - 10 of about 8,380 for seaglow. (0.07 seconds)

Island Girl Products - Sea Glow and Crystal Clear
The residue of conditioner (and fluorescence, in the case of SEA GLOW[emoji]8482[/emoji]) makes these products less suitable for spot cleaning of carpets, walls and some ...
www.islandgirlproducts.com/clear.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Back
Top Bottom