"ICY" TOPIC........TALK ABOUT ICY JORDANS HERE (pix welcomed)

'07
313kfvr.jpg

'00
161ht1e.jpg

this thread has me beasting for a pair of 11s.please any1 have a size 8 in any 11 with that icey sole i will trade MULTIPLE jordans from my collect for themASAP!!!!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

indohan wrote:

I'm not saying his shoes are bad or anything like that.
However, look at his 8 year old Space Jams, nothing close to Never Wear Them's.

Vs and DMPs are recent Retros, many have their DMPs in that condition.
I don't mean to brag or anything. Your response seems ridiculous to me that I have to show you my pair.
I have no intention of showing off my pair and saying that my pair is the best, etc.
I hope you see the point I was trying to make.

And to Never Wear Them, don't mention it man. I speak the truth. Your pair is truly fresh.
If I were to look for a pair, you're probably the first person I'd think of.

*slurp*
ha ha ha...u sound like that fool's groupie...its all good if u want 2 jock that fool though...i got heat 4 days, and i didnt bust everythingout on those pics...gotti was just speaking that real talk..oh yeah wipe ur chin when u get up off ur knees...ha ha ha

im not a sucker for icy soles like most of NT. They look good but they will eventually yellow.

i got heat 4 days, and i didnt bust everything out on those pics...

pics
nerd.gif

man i wish i was in my prime again, eff "heat 4 days".... It was SUMMER all year long for me back then...
grin.gif

I've been humble with my collection... you'll never see a collection post from me.... impossible for me to do actually... chk the jordan wdywt threadfrom page 1
wink.gif

not trying to call you out but c'mon... What went through your mind when you posted the blk/royal 1s? wheres the translucent sole?.... ( kobe showperhaps?)

just keep it moving ya'll..... post pics... less talk.

later

Back
Top Bottom