Ideas for next Norcal NT SUMMIT...

they also take ID's from you when its your birthday!.....well my friend turned 25 the day before, we were there to celebrate. the front door guy took hisID because it was expired by a day.

just a heads up, they are super strict about the ID thing.

Originally Posted by bready630

thass probably a negative on the girls. lol. but ay! wussup with the carpool/caravan from SF!?

Im getting a ride from either Jae or Brocc... they just dont know it yet.

Originally Posted by sfgr415

Originally Posted by bready630

thass probably a negative on the girls. lol. but ay! wussup with the carpool/caravan from SF!?

Im getting a ride from either Jae or Brocc... they just dont know it yet.

Yo...If I'm getting a night off you had better believe I'm drinking.....

And yes.... D and B is crazy strict with the id's. I've been there on several occasions when id's have been taken away. They tell you if you wantit back that the cops will have to give it back to you....easy way to get people to leave.

Actually, I will probably end up driving to the meet and spend the night at my cousins house in Fremont. We can do an SF caravan though.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

So what's the word?

DNB and an SF BBQ is for sure. DNB will most likely be sometime April and the BBQ during the summer.
Personally, I am a bit tied up to organize this, so if someone wants to step up, feel free. This was just a feeler thread and we got some goodfeedback.

still late to come to the party?
nerd.gif

I think im gonna hit up this Summit this time. I've never met a fellow NTer before and i guess it'll be a change since none of my current friends knowjack #%@*! about shoes or anything streetwear related whenever i discuss new things. I haven't been to DnB in a while now too. Ever since my car got keyedup by some random dudes just hatin'. smh... a very bad day for me and my Stang...

Well if were going to do DNB and we have mad people maybe we can get one of those party rooms, and get a party plan.

I'm literally 5 minutes from there, so if we can get an exact number of people that are down to go to DNB, and over 21 that would be super. I can then takethat information, head down to the DNB and try to get a party plan.

I think I'll make a second topic.

Back
Top Bottom