Ideas for next Norcal NT SUMMIT...

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by jumpman247

This is how it should be.

Basketball at Cisco Systems Courts, after Basketball D&B for the 21 and up. If anyone that is 30 year old can get a couple youngsters in then that's ever better.

you need someone that works at Cisco to play there, they need their ID, i used to player their every weekend, i can probably ask for his ID or something if you guys wanna do that

But its not ballin weather

I think Kevco works there, if not there are other courts we can ball at. Maybe we can rent out Milpitas Sports Center and ball?

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by oh come on 120

I'd just like to say this...

First, if you must wear your 'heat' to the next BBQ, please bring an extra pair of beaters so you can play football or basketball too...

We would have won last time if i had all-pro offensive lineman BROCCOLI on my teams... shessh. lol.

And second, say no to stripper dust.

Would have doesn't cut it.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

co-sign
pimp.gif

i think it was my fault we lost cause i threw that interception. next time i wont
pimp.gif
before i play
laugh.gif

yo CL where u at?

i always thought DnB was 25 and older if you want to bring kids underage in. Anyways DnB is a good idea but i prefer somewhere in the eastbay or SF muchcloser.

D&B looks like it may come to fruition. Nice, I'll be 21 pretty soon.

In that case we can carpool because drinking and driving is
smh.gif
. And to thankyou for letting me use your 50% today, I'll buy you one drink.

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

smh.gif
. And to thank you for letting me use your 50% today, I'll buy you one drink.

whoah whoah whoah....hold up...you wouldnt happen to have any size 11 flight 95s at your store would you frank? i like discounts too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

smh.gif
. And to thank you for letting me use your 50% today, I'll buy you one drink.

NP, although, it wasn't my discount. I know someone...

Dave & Busters is that spot. Jay really need to make a 40/40 out here somewhere tho.

Why yall wanna go to a strip club and throw away money to a broad you know 100% your not smashin. Thats WORSE than paying for sex.

much thx to NT NorCal's resident Street Fighter x Hypebeast extraordinaire for taking a lil break from living his life one quarter mile at time to send methe memo on this.

anyways, like i told CHEN dude, i'll try my best to make whatever shindig y'all get crackin. i'm just hella busy these days doing the work+famthing, so i don't have much ME time nowadays to be my usual wi$ea#* self on NT or do much else either. yes, i need some cheese w/all my whine, buty'all young bucks seriously gotta enjoy your school+young adult days while you can. growing up is overrated!
laugh.gif

another bbq summit in a coupla/few months when the weather gets better sounds good tho.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Im down for DnB, i can fit 2 other people in the stang coming from pittsburg

If you're gonna drink I can be the DD for you
happy.gif
2007 mustangright? No problem.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Im down for DnB, i can fit 2 other people in the stang coming from pittsburg

If you're gonna drink I can be the DD for you
happy.gif
2007 mustang right? No problem.
HA
HA
Depends how drunk i get lol

Since it looks like D&B is the most likely choice, I guess we should start thinking of a day that would work for everyone.

People under 21 aren't people I want to hang around.

But you guys can always have a BBQ I'm down for whatever.

Back
Top Bottom