If 50 cent got GOT after massacre, would he be in your top 10?

You act like BIG committed suicide or somethin...

Like it was his choice to die @ age 24...

smh.gif

YES GRODT was a CLASSIC album and one of the best selling Rap albums of all time

people would have over played what he did with the mixtapes and how he revolutionized getting buzz/signed

people wouldve over played the 1.1 mill in a SHORT week

also massacre was a GOOD album that was wrongfully over criticized because of who he was and where he was at that point of his career
and had he died people wouldve over played %%#* like he was a profit

YES GRODT was a CLASSIC album and one of the best selling Rap albums of all time

people would have over played what he did with the mixtapes and how he revolutionized getting buzz/signed

people wouldve over played the 1.1 mill in a SHORT week

also massacre was a GOOD album that was wrongfully over criticized because of who he was and where he was at that point of his career
and had he died people wouldve over played %%#* like he was a profit

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

GRODT should have been the only CD he ever dropped...
This

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Not my top 5, but i could easily see the masses givin him that legendary/all-time great status if he died early.

After death people only remember the good things, usually.

That

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

GRODT should have been the only CD he ever dropped...
This

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Not my top 5, but i could easily see the masses givin him that legendary/all-time great status if he died early.

After death people only remember the good things, usually.

That

lets not act like 50 wasnt being lazy wit the massacre...only 2 verses per song? foh

lets not act like 50 wasnt being lazy wit the massacre...only 2 verses per song? foh

Top 5...Just off GRODT. He seemed untouchable for a short period of time..If G-Unit never had that collapse Im positive they would have held down rap for atleast the majority of the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom