If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why are you guys buying snacks is the question...

if she's really wifey she'll have her big purse on her and yall pack everything you want in there before you get to the movies...

thats how you know she's a keeper...she might even have a bunch of those free tickets you get from AE for trying on and buying jeans...
pimp.gif
My man Mouse. A smart woman knows that buying concessions is a form of rape and doesn't take part in that. That is a keeper.

pimp.gif
My man Mouse

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I always pay for meals/tickets because it makes me feel like I'm in control and I'm the dominant person in the relationship.

It basically says I have the luxury to do so without jeopardizing my financial security and it makes me feel belittled when I don't pay. Saying this its also important to note that there is a fine line between paying for a woman for these reasons to having her automatically expect you to pay for her. When a woman starts expecting financial security or other chivalrous acts thats when you have to cut her off and you have no one to blame but your self because under operant conditioning you are supplying her with a negative reinforcer.

Another very important thing about paying for a woman is to do it as a nice gesture rather than to pay for her expecting something out of her. I will never pay for a woman's meal than expect her to like me because of it, not only is it looked down upon but it is also manipulative. People in general do not like to be manipulated so to imply a pressure believing she is forced to give you physical affection just because you payed for whatever activates a natural defense mechanism. It also shows her that you only have manipulative reasoning to give to the relationship and can't get the job done with your own sense of self. 
lol wut?
You can't understand because you dumb kid. 
LOL WUT?
stop catching feelings. I wasn't totally dismissing what you were saying by the way. Just all of it in red.
laugh.gif
My fault, I really didn't read anything after what I quoted so maybe that was why.

I always pay for meals/tickets because it makes me feel like I'm in control and I'm the dominant person in the relationship.

It basically says I have the luxury to do so without jeopardizing my financial security and it makes me feel belittled when I don't pay. Saying this its also important to note that there is a fine line between paying for a woman for these reasons to having her automatically expect you to pay for her. When a woman starts expecting financial security or other chivalrous acts thats when you have to cut her off and you have no one to blame but your self because under operant conditioning you are supplying her with a negative reinforcer.

Another very important thing about paying for a woman is to do it as a nice gesture rather than to pay for her expecting something out of her. I will never pay for a woman's meal than expect her to like me because of it, not only is it looked down upon but it is also manipulative. People in general do not like to be manipulated so to imply a pressure believing she is forced to give you physical affection just because you payed for whatever activates a natural defense mechanism. It also shows her that you only have manipulative reasoning to give to the relationship and can't get the job done with your own sense of self. 
lol wut?
You can't understand because you dumb kid. 
LOL WUT?
stop catching feelings. I wasn't totally dismissing what you were saying by the way. Just all of it in red.
laugh.gif
My fault, I really didn't read anything after what I quoted so maybe that was why.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do you feel belittled when you don't pay?

Its tough to explain, but going back to my previous text its a dominance thing. It makes me self-coinsious if I don't, unless its shaping her in a way when she starts expecting it. 

Its tough to explain, but going back to my previous text its a dominance thing. It makes me self-coinsious if I don't, unless its shaping her in a way when she starts expecting it. 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Because he's a beta male

Son, I don't mean to be a **** here but you will never ever be at the level I am of females. 

Go on through up a gif or an emoticon.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Because he's a beta male

Son, I don't mean to be a **** here but you will never ever be at the level I am of females. 

Go on through up a gif or an emoticon.

Hmm, we have time. It isn't hard to explain if you can make sense of it. How is paying a sign of dominance. COuldn't one say that you are the one being dominated since you always are the one coming out of your pocket? I mean in other walks of like that is how it works. We pay for services because those services dominate us. We need them, they don't need us. The gas and water companies don't pay us for their company, it is the other way around.

Just something to think about man.

Hmm, we have time. It isn't hard to explain if you can make sense of it. How is paying a sign of dominance. COuldn't one say that you are the one being dominated since you always are the one coming out of your pocket? I mean in other walks of like that is how it works. We pay for services because those services dominate us. We need them, they don't need us. The gas and water companies don't pay us for their company, it is the other way around.

DC... no offense but your perspective REALLY has always interested me... only because you're so CONSISTENT... at least in talking about it. What do you look like? Do you get a lot of play? I wonder if you're just bitter or if you really believe this stuff but struggle implementing it...

DC... no offense but your perspective REALLY has always interested me... only because you're so CONSISTENT... at least in talking about it. What do you look like? Do you get a lot of play? I wonder if you're just bitter or if you really believe this stuff but struggle implementing it...

Your whole argument is beyond silly.

We pay for services because those "services dominate us"? What a bunch of hogwash.

We pay for services because we need the service, BUT (and here's where you whole argument falls apart), those services are offered and/or presented to us because THEY need US.

In fact, THEY need US more than WE need them. That being the case, and using your facile argument, it is US who dominate THEM (water company or w/e).

You've professed on numerous occasions that you're a cheap skate. This is why you find issue with paying for something for someone else. It has nothing to do with dominance or subservience.

You're cheap, self admittedly--plain and simple.

Your whole argument is beyond silly.

We pay for services because those "services dominate us"? What a bunch of hogwash.

We pay for services because we need the service, BUT (and here's where you whole argument falls apart), those services are offered and/or presented to us because THEY need US.

In fact, THEY need US more than WE need them. That being the case, and using your facile argument, it is US who dominate THEM (water company or w/e).

You've professed on numerous occasions that you're a cheap skate. This is why you find issue with paying for something for someone else. It has nothing to do with dominance or subservience.

You're cheap, self admittedly--plain and simple.

17 pages over some movie tickets huh? what is that, like $8?... male chauvinism on NT has gone waaay over the top. 
grin.gif

17 pages over some movie tickets huh? what is that, like $8?... male chauvinism on NT has gone waaay over the top. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom