If anyone can "bring new york back" who is it and why?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by M16

NY never went anywhere.

Who cares about sales ? We still putting some the best music out right now.
Exactly. East coast still puttin out the best music right now. They just not dominating the radio station because the down south dudes is makinall the club joints right now. Fab, Jay, 50, Jada are still better than Soulja Boy, Gucci (so terrible I dont see why people listen to his garbage), OJ thejuiceman. The only good douw south rapper that I even !+#@ with like that is Jeezy and his flow still has a up north feel to it, he just has the down southbeats that knock in the whip.

The Southern dudes is buggin talkin bout they takin over when your savior is Gucci? Lets be real. The only play the $#+!$ gets up north is Who's Real byJada and the only thing you hear from him is "EY" No1 checkin for that dude outside the south

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by M16

NY never went anywhere.

Who cares about sales ? We still putting some the best music out right now.
Exactly. East coast still puttin out the best music right now. They just not dominating the radio station because the down south dudes is makin all the club joints right now. Fab, Jay, 50, Jada are still better than Soulja Boy, Gucci (so terrible I dont see why people listen to his garbage), OJ the juiceman. The only good douw south rapper that I even !+#@ with like that is Jeezy and his flow still has a up north feel to it, he just has the down south beats that knock in the whip.

The Southern dudes is buggin talkin bout they takin over when your savior is Gucci? Lets be real. The only play the $#+!$ gets up north is Who's Real by Jada and the only thing you hear from him is "EY" No1 checkin for that dude outside the south

1. The South taking over? Where you been the past 5 years. And the thing about it the south wasnt trying to take over we just wanted our spot in the lightlight in the spot. The south been showing NY love before NY thought it was cool to have a "bama" on a track

2. And no "Who's Real" doesnt get any play down here that song is corny even with OJ on it. Obviously he thought the south was going to looooooveit since OJ on the tack
indifferent.gif

3. And Gucci our savior whaaaaaaa? Gucci been bumpin down here hes just commercial now like when East coast dudes discovered wayne after he started sucking.

NY needs to change they mindset that whole crab in the bucket mentality got yall stuck. Its making New York rap look weak when yall are the mecca but you canteven produce a young rap artist who can make songs. Anybody can stand on the corner and freestyle all day. Me and my potnas get drunk and do it all day. Butits something else when you got to come up with a 8 bar hook and arrange verses to make a song. The south seem to master that and thats why they music is ontop right now

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by M16

You must be one of them dudes that think Carter 3 was better than Untitled, right ?

Stone_face%5B1%5D.JPG

Go back and look at the facts. There is no state or region anywhere in the world out-doing NYC right now in terms of quality music. Queensbridge alone > Atlanta. No jokes about that either.
recession<> untitled

paper trail<> untitled...!$+*

andre 3000>queensbridge

and for the record I havent listened to the whole carter 3 since it dropped
laugh.gif

I have untitled....you probably aint even buy it...more like stole it

Tell Andre 3000 to make a solo album first

Product of the 80's isn't really a good example of the quality music NYC been putting out, but it's solid
Prodigy half rhyming, off beat, unorthodoxly over Sid Roads instrumentals about killing people, freemasonry/illuminati, females, and material%#@%>>>>>> anything I heard out of NY in a while.

Back
Top Bottom