If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

My dad is a Mason, and my uncle is a Grand Master Mason, becoming one wouldn't be out of my realm of possibilities.

My dad is a Mason, and my uncle is a Grand Master Mason, becoming one wouldn't be out of my realm of possibilities.

apparently it doesn't work like that
From wikipedia:
Contrary to common misconception, joining Freemasonry is not by invitation only. In fact, in many jurisdictions, the brothers of the lodge are not allowed to ask potential candidates to join (in these jurisdictions, the brethren must wait for the potential candidate to inquire).

apparently it doesn't work like that
From wikipedia:
Contrary to common misconception, joining Freemasonry is not by invitation only. In fact, in many jurisdictions, the brothers of the lodge are not allowed to ask potential candidates to join (in these jurisdictions, the brethren must wait for the potential candidate to inquire).

i got alot of mason friends but from what they tell me it seems like alot of work dont have time for all of that but it does sounds interesting its funny cuz i wen i tell
other people about freemasons they think im lying or something like its some sort of myth . any nt mason wanna drop some personal experiences they've gone threw?

i got alot of mason friends but from what they tell me it seems like alot of work dont have time for all of that but it does sounds interesting its funny cuz i wen i tell
other people about freemasons they think im lying or something like its some sort of myth . any nt mason wanna drop some personal experiences they've gone threw?

My grandpa is a mason but he never talks about it nor have I ever asked.

My question about them is, what's the difference between white masons and black masons? I know the freemasons started out as an all white group and I'm pretty sure the groups are segregated now. My grandfather is white and I'm bi-racial so I don't how that would work out
laugh.gif

I'm not a religious person so I probably wouldn't mess with them anyway...

My grandpa is a mason but he never talks about it nor have I ever asked.

My question about them is, what's the difference between white masons and black masons? I know the freemasons started out as an all white group and I'm pretty sure the groups are segregated now. My grandfather is white and I'm bi-racial so I don't how that would work out
laugh.gif

I'm not a religious person so I probably wouldn't mess with them anyway...

I've been approached by it. And my uncle is one.

I don't think it's for me. Hell, I've been apprehensive about going greek...Freemasonry seems like another level. I'm not ready for that. At least, not yet.

I've been approached by it. And my uncle is one.

I don't think it's for me. Hell, I've been apprehensive about going greek...Freemasonry seems like another level. I'm not ready for that. At least, not yet.

No, I'm poor.

I ain't trynna donate to the community!

The community should be donating to me dambit!

"But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!"

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeet

No, I'm poor.

I ain't trynna donate to the community!

The community should be donating to me dambit!

"But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!"

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeet

- i was given an application to fill out but never did. i remember being told when i was younger that organizations like that need you more than you need them. i couldnt think of anything i needed to join for so i never filled it out......

- i still have it at home somewhere

- i was given an application to fill out but never did. i remember being told when i was younger that organizations like that need you more than you need them. i couldnt think of anything i needed to join for so i never filled it out......

- i still have it at home somewhere

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

This is why we're tag team partners. We seem to come from a similar background. Interesting..

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

This is why we're tag team partners. We seem to come from a similar background. Interesting..

I dont know.......But i was with my father-in-law one day and he said to another guy "I keep seeing masons everywhere", Then they shook hands.

And he has one of these on the back of his truck.

HH4-Mc-3G.JPG

What exactly at the benefits of being a mason tho?

I dont know.......But i was with my father-in-law one day and he said to another guy "I keep seeing masons everywhere", Then they shook hands.

And he has one of these on the back of his truck.

HH4-Mc-3G.JPG

What exactly at the benefits of being a mason tho?

Back
Top Bottom