If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Sidenote, I'd say I don't think that the type of person who asks the question 'Would you join the Freemasons if you were asked to?' would ever, in fact, be asked to join the Freemasons.
laugh.gif
And how would you know that off of one question, that I would ask my boys if we were hanging out together? Stop it. You don't know me or the things I've done in my life to contribute to society. Don't sidenote your ill-informed insecure opinions on me. Don't worry, I'll post a laughing emoticon to further raise the seat on my snobish high horse

laugh.gif

now we are brothers. Welcome
I didn't mean you, just in general, I don't really see one who poses such a question would often come as the type of person to become a member.
No need for the bit*h-like response, I obviously offended you. My bad, I'm sure you do great things for society but you looked way to deep in to my half hearted remark
laugh.gif
(laughy face, no high horse, it's just what i'm doing)

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Sidenote, I'd say I don't think that the type of person who asks the question 'Would you join the Freemasons if you were asked to?' would ever, in fact, be asked to join the Freemasons.
laugh.gif
And how would you know that off of one question, that I would ask my boys if we were hanging out together? Stop it. You don't know me or the things I've done in my life to contribute to society. Don't sidenote your ill-informed insecure opinions on me. Don't worry, I'll post a laughing emoticon to further raise the seat on my snobish high horse

laugh.gif

now we are brothers. Welcome
I didn't mean you, just in general, I don't really see one who poses such a question would often come as the type of person to become a member.
No need for the bit*h-like response, I obviously offended you. My bad, I'm sure you do great things for society but you looked way to deep in to my half hearted remark
laugh.gif
(laughy face, no high horse, it's just what i'm doing)

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Can't; atheist

Yea apparently you can't be an atheist but you don't necessarily have to be a Judeochristian. I kinda wanna do it out of sheer curiosity.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Can't; atheist

Yea apparently you can't be an atheist but you don't necessarily have to be a Judeochristian. I kinda wanna do it out of sheer curiosity.

Aint hard at all to pretend to believe and regurgitate religious rhetoric.

Possibly, if it allows for me to be exposed to more learning without sacrificing my principles and family.

Possibly, if it allows for me to be exposed to more learning without sacrificing my principles and family.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalism from vulnerable minds. 
I agree with this.
I don't know much about secret societies, but I thought Freemasons was like the Illuminati or something but then...

I had a friend who was asked to be in the Freemasons, and I was shocked because he is literally a bum (cheats on everything, tries finding an easy solution for everything, tried becoming a drug dealer, complains about everything, doesn't work hard for anything). 

So honestly, when I saw that he could get in, they must have low qualifications or it means that anyone can make it haha. 

Which makes this club look a lot less prestigious and makes me question what the people are like. 

On a side note, I would like to know what exactly happens behind the scenes?

Is it cultish?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalism from vulnerable minds. 
I agree with this.
I don't know much about secret societies, but I thought Freemasons was like the Illuminati or something but then...

I had a friend who was asked to be in the Freemasons, and I was shocked because he is literally a bum (cheats on everything, tries finding an easy solution for everything, tried becoming a drug dealer, complains about everything, doesn't work hard for anything). 

So honestly, when I saw that he could get in, they must have low qualifications or it means that anyone can make it haha. 

Which makes this club look a lot less prestigious and makes me question what the people are like. 

On a side note, I would like to know what exactly happens behind the scenes?

Is it cultish?

Back
Top Bottom