If Kim Kardashian is a Ho* aren't 90% of all women are?

alright then name 90% of American girls who got famous off a sex tape!! a girl who never took the vow of marriage serious!! 72 days ur kidding me!!! and after she left kris shes back at messing with the purple crayon!! get out of here OP!!

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Yep
laugh.gif
That's a mentality of virgin boys, religious hypocritical men, misogynistic and chauvinistic men or men who are insecure as hell. 

DipsetGeneral wrote:
1000% fact.
The girl is a rat, and my manz Kanye apparently didn't grow up listenin' to UGK. Wifin' hussies?! That's not apart of the game.

Personally, I'd make her a permanent jumpoff. I would chill wit' her become best of friends, jus' so she would let me smash. I would never claim her.

The fact that these 2 posts were back to back was funny as HELL to me for some reason. HA! 

roll.gif

OP is completely right.

Kim did a sex tape with a person she was in a committed relationship with and it leaked.
A lot of regular women have sex tapes in there cabinets
I really dont like how people try to act self righteous
If I dated 10 guys and had sex with all of them that makes me a %!#, but if you dated 3 and had sex with them then you are not.
I really dont know why people try to act holy, how much is too much, what are the standards based off of.

She is a fame-%$#+% though

Once again I applaud her for getting reggie and cristiano
embarassed.gif

She's a ho for money. It all starts with her family, mainly her mom, instilling the value of loving money over anything else in the world.

it's one thing if you have an incredibly high sex drive, but clearly her motives for jumping from guy to guy is for one reason....money. which is morally and characteristically worse than being a regular ho

I can't remember a more dysfunctional greedy family than the kardashians, ever. and to think how many millions of girls of all ages look up to them. frightening

This is why America's youth is in shambles.  The lack of character, morals, and values beset the majority here.  It is now OKAY by any means because someone else is doing it.  More so, someone in the spotlight and in the culture is 'doing it', therefore it is acceptable and favorable in 'doing it'.

Come on man.  What happened to the individual thinking in society?

Just because you have a BF/GF doesn't mean you have to have sex.  Get real.

As far as Kim K goes, my thoughts of her are nothing but sour-tasting comments.  She's a poor role model and she is obviously another corrupted person in the limelight.  She's definitely trashy and lacks character. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't think Kim even enjoys sex

just the excitement of high profile relationships and breakups

i don't believe her and Kanye are having sex...

they're probably more like girlfriends who enjoy shopping and dressing each other

So myt mouse you tryna say Ye is gay?

Originally Posted by Grimey

man who cares dude? how does chick affect ur life?

this guy is right. We should never discuss anything that doesn't affect our lives personally.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

this guy is right. We should never discuss anything that doesn't affect our lives personally.
indifferent.gif

These guys are right. We should make another thread about it!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

indifferent.gif

now this guy gets it...a thread should be made about a thread that was made b/c the potential of another thread.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

indifferent.gif

now this guy gets it...a thread should be made about a thread that was made b/c the potential of another thread.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

url

Originally Posted by FedExciter

You would have a valid point if she actually asked for the attention. Shes a high profile female that likes high profile men, nothing wrong with that. The paparazzi and the media are the ones who force feed us her relationships and what not. Im sure she would much rather keep her love life private but the media wont allow that because every picture taken and article written is a paycheck for someone 

You would have a valid point if she actively avoided the attention... but she doesn't. She has multiple television shows, she's always in the spotlight, she profited off her wedding. If you're right and "she would much rather keep her love life private" then why would she broadcast her wedding? She isn't a victim of constant media attention. It's a mutually beneficial relationship. She gets attention for herself and her products, then the E channel and trash gossip websites and magazines get more traffic and sell more.

I don't care if she is one or not she getting paid for not doing much and it burns people up. Almost reminds me of that Chappelle skit on killing me softly about Lewinsky.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by FedExciter

You would have a valid point if she actually asked for the attention. Shes a high profile female that likes high profile men, nothing wrong with that. The paparazzi and the media are the ones who force feed us her relationships and what not. Im sure she would much rather keep her love life private but the media wont allow that because every picture taken and article written is a paycheck for someone 
You would have a valid point if she actively avoided the attention... but she doesn't. She has multiple television shows, she's always in the spotlight, she profited off her wedding. If you're right and "she would much rather keep her love life private" then why would she broadcast her wedding? She isn't a victim of constant media attention. It's a mutually beneficial relationship. She gets attention for herself and her products, then the E channel and trash gossip websites and magazines get more traffic and sell more.

FedEx, you are being naive. How it works in the celebrity world, it is the attention you garner yourself. Do you know that some managers or PR workers of some celebrities call paparazzi and tabloids AHEAD of time to tell them where their client will be? Or even implant and put stories in tabloids about their clients for publicity? A lot of it when it comes to this woman is exploits and PR stunts.
Look at Beyonce, does she have bad publicity? Barely. She controls it and she is barely in tabloids. Celebrities can control the image they want out there to certain extents. All about how they work the PR machine of theirs.

The perception on here is that 99% of women are hos. You didn't need Kim K to be the premise.

It's funny too cuz at the same time these dudes expect to get virgins as wives. It's just one of those double standards certain men can't get over because of ego and pride.

she's a respectable woman who's life is seen for the world to see so she gets unfairly labeled as being promiscuous by men who most likely cheat in relationships themselves.

the double standard is shameful.

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

she's a respectable woman who's life is seen for the world to see so she gets unfairly labeled as being promiscuous by men who most likely cheat in relationships themselves.

Steezy is dat you? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't think Kim even enjoys sex

just the excitement of high profile relationships and breakups

i don't believe her and Kanye are having sex...

they're probably more like girlfriends who enjoy shopping and dressing each other

So myt mouse you tryna say Ye is gay?

Not at all. I just think he's in on Kim using their relationship for attention...

he's an attention *%%$+ and so is she...match made in heaven...i really can't think of a bigger name that would benefit her right now...people are always waiting for Ye to spazz...

when they break up everyone will be checking to see what he says about her in his music...they both win

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Simple answer is no, 90% of women aren't "famous" for sex tapes and being a blatant floozy. There are a lot of skanks out there, but 90%... Nah bruh

Originally Posted by CJ863

Steezy is dat you? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

At the end of the day, are we not males? I mean when you think about it, do you really care? I know I sure don't. 

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom