If Kim Kardashian is a Ho* aren't 90% of all women are?

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

she's a respectable woman who's life is seen for the world to see so she gets unfairly labeled as being promiscuous by men who most likely cheat in relationships themselves.

the double standard is shameful.

Steezy is dat you? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She's more of a HUGE attention and publicity hound than anything else to me.

Women want to live through her vicariously or they wouldn't watch her and her family.

I mean, she's in Hollywood, they ALL do dirt and have bodies, it's part of the game out there.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

you and your household should debate things that are actually relevant to anything on this earth besides the %@#+ heads that care about what a floozy like kim kardashian. i am wholeheartedly convinced that all of America's ills fall on the shoulders of people like you.

You don't know me or the people in my household. stop making assumptions.it just a general question.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I been saying this for years...

She's doing exactly what other women do...Only she's in the spotlight

Like it or not...Your main has been on a camera preforming sexual acts before...whether if it was with you or an EX, it has been done....#DealWithIt

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I been saying this for years...

She's doing exactly what other women do...Only she's in the spotlight

Like it or not...Your main has been on a camera preforming sexual acts before...whether if it was with you or an EX, it has been done....#DealWithIt
Sounds like yall had some bad experiences bruh's

Her career started because she got piped on camera.

With that said. She did what about 99% of women would have done. I can't be mad. Kim, get your money.

Originally Posted by solarius49

So yall think your GF's never sent nude pics VIA phone?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Ok

nude pics =/= getting piped on camera

Nude pics = Sexual act

They're not sent for Scholastic use...

And who the hell hasn't asked their main to be on camera?...I know I have...

Yall must date Monks, Mormons and Nuns...
laugh.gif

She is a very smart woman.

Nonetheless, she's an attention ho* 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Ok

nude pics =/= getting piped on camera

Nude pics = Sexual act

They're not sent for Scholastic use...

And who the hell hasn't asked their main to be on camera?...I know I have...

Yall must date Monks, Mormons and Nuns...
laugh.gif
but some of them sendin pics to somebody too...or they have/will/would

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Ok

Not all women do. I never sent nude pics or allowed even my ex to take pics of me in the flesh. It's my rule of thumb. 
When it comes to digital things these days, or even plain photographs, you never know how or where they will end up or be used against you. 

Yes she is a definitely ho* but whatever as long as she finds one man who loves her. She was athlete groupie jumpoff  before she got big too. ( I'm not gonna name the guys though)

How do explain how adult film stars, strippers and hookers have husbands? Some guys have low self esteem and just dont care, they get blinded by looks. 

It doesnt make her a ho, Just a popular ho at best. She has seen more men than a male urinal. Still walking tall attending popular functions, like the one where the president spoke and arm and arm with Kanye, i bet if Kanye look like rev al sharpton, she would still date him. if i had the opurtunity to ask them a question i would simply say, whos servising who? as for the 90% of the female population they dont recieve as much exposure as kim. I bet if they could swap places about 89 percent would do so in a heart beat and the remaining one percent would be satisfied with there lover or rich bf.

Well, it isnt about the exposure. its about how a regular female will call her a ho for what she doing, but she doing the same thing a typical female would do when a relationship doesnt work out. which is "Move to the next guy"

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Ok

Not all women do. I never sent nude pics or allowed even my ex to take pics of me in the flesh. It's my rule of thumb. 
When it comes to digital things these days, or even plain photographs, you never know how or where they will end up or be used against you. 

yup. Especially if you have a future. It's not a game out here. They can ask I can always decline. They can send. I can always recieve.

So you're saying any woman who is sexually active is a ho?  Why limit it to women then?  Just say that any person that is sexually active with multiple partners is a ho.

SportsJunkie wrote:
Well, it isnt about the exposure. its about how a regular female will call her a ho for what she doing, but she doing the same thing a typical female would do when a relationship doesnt work out. which is "Move to the next guy"

Back in the day females didn't move on, they worked it out. come to some sort of agreement, A 3 day marriage come on that's pathetic wheres the commitment?

Back
Top Bottom