If Ma$e never left the hiphop industry...

i been fiendin for a mase / jada collabo..those old hot 97 freestyles used to get me hyped.

i been fiendin for a mase / jada collabo..those old hot 97 freestyles used to get me hyped.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Those days are over it would of been a classic but now its too late

Those days are over it would of been a classic but now its too late

^^For real
laugh.gif
Just like G-Unit & Dipset jumping on each others records now. They're about 6 years too late. Just imagine how
hot a 50/Cam collabo would have been in 2005/6.

^^For real
laugh.gif
Just like G-Unit & Dipset jumping on each others records now. They're about 6 years too late. Just imagine how
hot a 50/Cam collabo would have been in 2005/6.

Your going to have to find better ways to spend your time champ. It's safe to say that Mase isn't walking back in threw the hip hop door. I do appreciate and admire the loyalty that you and Mase's other 6 fans have for him. You guys are a strong bunch.

Your going to have to find better ways to spend your time champ. It's safe to say that Mase isn't walking back in threw the hip hop door. I do appreciate and admire the loyalty that you and Mase's other 6 fans have for him. You guys are a strong bunch.

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

that %*%+ is weak and im a ma$e fan
this.tryin to make south tracks is not what da cats clenchin to da mase of old is not tryin to hear.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

#WHOHURTYOU

Originally Posted by Wade187

#WHOHURTYOU

Huh??  Just telling you the way things are.  Hardly anybody is checking for Mase.  His run has been over for the longest time. 

#WHOHURTYOU

Huh??  Just telling you the way things are.  Hardly anybody is checking for Mase.  His run has been over for the longest time. 
ummm...mase got da biggest reaction on summer jam, in front of over 60k people.
laugh.gif
sit down champ.

Cause he was the guest appearance, surprise gets people to cheer no matter what.  None of those kids in the crowd could name more than a couple Mase tracks at best be real G.  And that's in his own backyard too.

#WHOHURTYOU

ummm...mase got da biggest reaction on summer jam, in front of over 60k people.
laugh.gif
sit down champ.

LOL.  Here you go again with that stupid noise-o-meter crap from before.  That's the same stunt you pulled with Dipset at SummerJam last year or the year before as far as noise reation.  Guess what champ, it didn't work with Dipset back then and it's not going to work with Mase this year.  We're not buying what your trying to sell ninjahood, we're not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe.  If anything Mase probably got the reaction he did this year because people were just happy and more so amazed to see him still alive. I know a few peole from back in the day that use to check the obituary section in the New York papers every now and then just to make sure Mase wasn't on the list.  Especially since his return to New York seeing as how he got ran out of his own city by the locals, cause he was about to end up dead.  So in conclusion, you, I and everyone else knows it would be best for Mase to leave the rap game alone and take up something more constructive in life and something that would better suit him best, like selling auto or life insurance.  It's something that helps others and more importantly given his track record in the city can also help him best.

all i know is that mad people stole Mase style

i hope cam'ron and mase work things out so they can make some joints

had nicki done summer jam, mase and cam would've been in da same building.

had nicki done summer jam, mase and cam would've been in da same building.
True +%@+ tho hope they link up in the future 

Back
Top Bottom