If Ma$e never left the hiphop industry...

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Originally Posted by ItzJono

So Mase is getting signed to MMG?
Is that a trick question?
at this point untill he's got a MMG chain & diddy isn't in da picture then i wont be convinced.

son was rocking that g-unit spinner chain and i thought it was on...untill diddy closed da door on that.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

mase20and20gunit20chain1wq9.jpg

I aint know Harlem World was 4x platinum.

Dude definitely left while he was hot I dont see how anybody can deny that.

I aint know Harlem World was 4x platinum.

Dude definitely left while he was hot I dont see how anybody can deny that.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I was born in 1991 so i can't really talk bout sumthin I don't know... Why did Mase had to leave town tho?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think it was a combination of things but here's some stuff relating to what Jim Jones was talking about.

It's from a low budget hood magazine though, so I doubt some New York Times level research went into it. Take the following with a grain of salt since it makes a lot of assumptions about why he left rap but does explain some of Jim Jones ramblings:

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I was born in 1991 so i can't really talk bout sumthin I don't know... Why did Mase had to leave town tho?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think it was a combination of things but here's some stuff relating to what Jim Jones was talking about.

It's from a low budget hood magazine though, so I doubt some New York Times level research went into it. Take the following with a grain of salt since it makes a lot of assumptions about why he left rap but does explain some of Jim Jones ramblings:

sad to hear.....then again when mase was on fire, im sure every piece of vagina was watering for him.

sad to hear.....then again when mase was on fire, im sure every piece of vagina was watering for him.

Point is moot... Diddy always finds a way to %#%$ on his own people when they start to get too big.

Point is moot... Diddy always finds a way to %#%$ on his own people when they start to get too big.

Dude got chased out of his own city, tried to find religion in Atlanta and then came back to New York as a FRAUD, a backslider, a hypocrite and everything in between.

Dude got chased out of his own city, tried to find religion in Atlanta and then came back to New York as a FRAUD, a backslider, a hypocrite and everything in between.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

fraud? what did he fraud cats on.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Alot of dudes are trying to rewrite history in here.  At the end of the day Mase did the right thing for his career and more importantly his life which was to get out of the rap game, start reading from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between and not really look back.  His services in the rap game were no longer needed.  One less #*@+% to worry about.

Take a seat lil boy. 
You the one reading the history books upside down, the boy in ya avi was an after thought until mase LEFT. 

Alot of dudes are trying to rewrite history in here.  At the end of the day Mase did the right thing for his career and more importantly his life which was to get out of the rap game, start reading from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between and not really look back.  His services in the rap game were no longer needed.  One less #*@+% to worry about.

Take a seat lil boy. 
You the one reading the history books upside down, the boy in ya avi was an after thought until mase LEFT. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Take a seat lil boy. 
You the one reading the history books upside down, the boy in ya avi was an after thought until BIGGIE DIED & mase LEFT. 
fixed.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Take a seat lil boy. 
You the one reading the history books upside down, the boy in ya avi was an after thought until BIGGIE DIED & mase LEFT. 
fixed.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

First he said he had found religion, was going to give up rap, and said rap was of the devil. Then FRAUDULENT Mase turns his back on his church to try and make a comeback in rap only to realize his services were no longer needed. He had to find out the hard way that his fanbase only consists of 7 individuals.Also, to you kix4kix Mase was an afterthought to Jay Z in 1999, a year prior in 1998 as a matter of fact. Once again Mason Betha did the right thing in 1999 which was to get the hell out of the rap game when he did. He didn't go out on top, but at least he's alive to tell his story which might not have happened had he stayed in New York. He might have been just another dead @+$@$.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

First he said he had found religion, was going to give up rap, and said rap was of the devil. Then FRAUDULENT Mase turns his back on his church to try and make a comeback in rap only to realize his services were no longer needed. He had to find out the hard way that his fanbase only consists of 7 individuals.Also, to you kix4kix Mase was an afterthought to Jay Z in 1999, a year prior in 1998 as a matter of fact. Once again Mason Betha did the right thing in 1999 which was to get the hell out of the rap game when he did. He didn't go out on top, but at least he's alive to tell his story which might not have happened had he stayed in New York. He might have been just another dead @+$@$.

Back
Top Bottom