If Ma$e never left the hiphop industry...

whats the point callin mase a fraud, when you man jay is the bigget fraud in all of rap history.

never sold drugs, based his career off rapping about it.

when his boys started goin fed in the early 90's he cut ties wit them and forgot about them once he got rich.

stole the "give it to me" hook from sparks, didnt pay him.

back stabbed dame and biggs during the rocafella break up

didnt even stay in contact wit beans while beans was locked up. not one visit or one letter.

didnt let beans go sign wit 50, when beans could have made some money had he let him.

stole rocafella from dame

stole kanye from dame

i open up the daily news and how is the king of new york rockin sandals wit jeans

open toe chancletas wit sandals wit jeans on

how is he the king of new york and hes 42 years old

whats the point callin mase a fraud, when you man jay is the bigget fraud in all of rap history.

when his boys started goin fed in the early 90's he cut ties wit them and forgot about them once he got rich.

didnt even stay in contact wit beans while beans was locked up. not one visit or one letter.

didnt let beans go sign wit 50, when beans could have made some money had he let him.

stole kanye from dame

i open up the daily news and how is the king of new york rockin sandals wit jeans

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

stole kanye from dame

damn i forgot he did that....i'd expect it from puff....jay-z thou?
sick.gif
tired.gif

stole kanye from dame

damn i forgot he did that....i'd expect it from puff....jay-z thou?
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Dude got chased out of his own city, tried to find religion in Atlanta and then came back to New York as a FRAUD, a backslider, a hypocrite and everything in between.
fraud? what did he fraud cats on.....
laugh.gif

First he said he had found religion, was going to give up rap, and said rap was of the devil. Then FRAUDULENT Mase turns his back on his church to try and make a comeback in rap only to realize his services were no longer needed. He had to find out the hard way that his fanbase only consists of 7 individuals.Also, to you kix4kix Mase was an afterthought to Jay Z in 1999, a year prior in 1998 as a matter of fact. Once again Mason Betha did the right thing in 1999 which was to get the hell out of the rap game when he did. He didn't go out on top, but at least he's alive to tell his story which might not have happened had he stayed in New York. He might have been just another dead @+$@$.
While Jay was doing features with biggie, Mase was doing VIDEOS with BIG, and lets not forget who started the million dollar + for a music video thang - Puff and Mase. Also, lets be real, "Can I get a" was Jay's song, but he was outshined by Ja on his own track! 
grin.gif

I mean, I normally don't contribute to the paragraphical arguments on this board, but I refuse to let the memory of Mase be tarnished, while half the dudes in the game are running with his style. 

#$$#, even his comeback was fd up by Puff 
ohwell.gif

This aint about numbers, or even hits, we talking about pure fame. Mase was RUNNING the game when Hov was coming up through the cracks bruh bruh, and if you think otherwise, you either wasn't around, or have been told follies.

Dude got chased out of his own city, tried to find religion in Atlanta and then came back to New York as a FRAUD, a backslider, a hypocrite and everything in between.
fraud? what did he fraud cats on.....
laugh.gif

First he said he had found religion, was going to give up rap, and said rap was of the devil. Then FRAUDULENT Mase turns his back on his church to try and make a comeback in rap only to realize his services were no longer needed. He had to find out the hard way that his fanbase only consists of 7 individuals.Also, to you kix4kix Mase was an afterthought to Jay Z in 1999, a year prior in 1998 as a matter of fact. Once again Mason Betha did the right thing in 1999 which was to get the hell out of the rap game when he did. He didn't go out on top, but at least he's alive to tell his story which might not have happened had he stayed in New York. He might have been just another dead @+$@$.
While Jay was doing features with biggie, Mase was doing VIDEOS with BIG, and lets not forget who started the million dollar + for a music video thang - Puff and Mase. Also, lets be real, "Can I get a" was Jay's song, but he was outshined by Ja on his own track! 
grin.gif

I mean, I normally don't contribute to the paragraphical arguments on this board, but I refuse to let the memory of Mase be tarnished, while half the dudes in the game are running with his style. 

#$$#, even his comeback was fd up by Puff 
ohwell.gif

This aint about numbers, or even hits, we talking about pure fame. Mase was RUNNING the game when Hov was coming up through the cracks bruh bruh, and if you think otherwise, you either wasn't around, or have been told follies.

6a8154ebb93190f45477dcb1938ffd230600029.gif

6a8154ebb93190f45477dcb1938ffd230600029.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

This is off topic, but I had NO clue Ma$e is actually younger than Fab. *Mind blown*
eek.gif
It's only by a year (Mase-33, Fab-34), but still I would've never guessed that at all.
Dude was only 19 when Harlem World came out.

This is off topic, but I had NO clue Ma$e is actually younger than Fab. *Mind blown*
eek.gif
It's only by a year (Mase-33, Fab-34), but still I would've never guessed that at all.
Dude was only 19 when Harlem World came out.

Yeah I couldnt believe dude was that young either. 19 at the top of game
eek.gif

Yeah I couldnt believe dude was that young either. 19 at the top of game
eek.gif

stole kanye from dame

roll.gif
roll.gif

stole kanye from dame

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom