If McCain wins... these people win. This is extremely disturbing.

Originally Posted by nnarum

There are knuckleheads voting for Obama just because he's black. It's a two way street.

not the same thing...those people would never vote for any black man....i would guess that the people 'only' voting for obama becuz he's black,have and will again vote for someone white...being black, if you vote at all, you dont have a choice but to vote for someone white in most instances...

i voted early, and obama was the only black person on the ballot....

To all the posters who like to lump in all Republicans with these nitwit ignoramouses that you like to post in daily "Republicans are racist"threads, need to understand that to call all Republicans a bunch of closet KKK members is just as ignorant. You look dumb painting an entire voting populationbased on the actions of a few idiots.

I usually don't write in large text, but for emphasis in this case I'll make an exception.

In response to the Howard Stern clip, I'm pretty sure those people interviewed were just as ignorant when it came to Clinton's, Gore's, andKerry's policies as well. Those people are voting democrat, not "black." Kerry carried 94% of the black vote. I guess he was just high-yellow.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Here's the bottom line:

Obama/Biden rallies = positivity and support for their candidates and their views. Are there some knuckleheads? Without a doubt. But overall, we can safely say the Democratic rallies are a hell of a lot more positive and focus on real issues and avoid, for the most part, the character assassination that takes place at Repub rallies.

McCain/Palin rallies = negativity with utter disgust for Obama and no voicing of why they're supporting the Repub ticket. Like yo, could they talk any more about the other guy? What happened to supporting your candidate because you like him and what he stands for, as opposed to sheer hate and fear of his opponent?

The people who take place in the activities shown in these videos are basically just little, butt hurt kids--they know they're down in the election and are on the verge of losing, so they resort to childish tactics like calling folks names. Nice. They are a discredit to their party, America and in general, the human race.

Exactly

For the most part, the Obama/Biden rallies bring people to unity and have nothing but positiveness. The media sees this and in return, portrays the Obama/Biden campaign in a positive light

On the other hand, the Mccain/Palin rallies spew nothing but negativity and hatred all over the place. The media sees this and in return, portrays their campaign in a negative light.

What goes around comes around. They've done it to themselves

Mccain and Co. spend more time talking about Obama than their own campaign. If they'd actually talk about themselves more often, then people would take them more seriously than rather for a joke
Word.

I usually don't write in large text, but for emphasis in this case I'll make an exception.

In response to the Howard Stern clip, I'm pretty sure those people interviewed were just as ignorant when it came to Clinton's, Gore's, andKerry's policies as well. Those people are voting democrat, not "black." Kerry carried 94% of the black vote. I guess he was just high-yellow.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom