If Somebody Loves You....Won't they Always Love you...

love doesnt disappear it changes over time. I think Coelho said something like that and I find it very true.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Love is RARELY unconditional....you can stop loving someone. The only love that is unconditional most of the time is that of a mother for her children.

even that can be debatable. so many callous and crazy people out here.

I said most of the time....this is the only thing that comes close to unconditional love. There are a lot of terrible, hateful mothers out there. But only a mother more often than not would sacrifice her own well-being for children.
I hate to turn the thread....

but God's love is unconditional, right? But isn't his loved based on believing? I mean, yea....you can go on about your days and whatnot notbelieving, and you ain't gon' fall dead on the spot or even really live a bad life. But according to the bible, if you don't believe--you going tohell. So is that love? Cuz I mean, if you loved me---wouldn't you look out at the gate???
nerd.gif
I mean %++$, a cool bouncer will have your back at the door---cuz that'slove
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Love is RARELY unconditional....you can stop loving someone. The only love that is unconditional most of the time is that of a mother for her children.

even that can be debatable. so many callous and crazy people out here.

I said most of the time....this is the only thing that comes close to unconditional love. There are a lot of terrible, hateful mothers out there. But only a mother more often than not would sacrifice her own well-being for children.
I hate to turn the thread....

but God's love is unconditional, right? But isn't his loved based on believing? I mean, yea....you can go on about your days and whatnot not believing, and you ain't gon' fall dead on the spot or even really live a bad life. But according to the bible, if you don't believe--you going to hell. So is that love? Cuz I mean, if you loved me---wouldn't you look out at the gate???
nerd.gif
I mean %++$, a cool bouncer will have your back at the door---cuz that's love
laugh.gif
lol smh. at the metaphor from god to a bouncer...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

love doesnt disappear it changes over time. I think Coelho said something like that and I find it very true.
If you can acknowledge that it can change over time, how can you not acknowledge that it can change to the point of not existing?

Back
Top Bottom