If Soulja Boy rips another beat like this is he the goat?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Who knew you could be lame this many times.
eek.gif
 who knew youd take your hands off Drake's lap to type in my thread

That s&$# ain't even funny. You all kidding me? This dude can get fire slapped out of him. 
wink.gif
son didnt thank me later leak? i thought you'd have your hands full by now....chill the the threats son son u, the uncle, ya father, ya moms, and ya 145675465 drake posters all aint about that life

It never ceases to amaze me how you stay staying stupid s&#@ about artists YOU LISTEN TO. If you so up on the news why do you even bother riding my nuts? Stop being lame and it might translate to your success in real life. You're the biggest clown I might have never met.
we met? when?
i know u? how?

my success? kid who the !*!! are you?

I'll buy your moms twice son

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

eek.gif

That s&$# ain't even funny. You all kidding me? This dude can get fire slapped out of him. 
wink.gif
son didnt thank me later leak? i thought you'd have your hands full by now....chill the the threats son son u, the uncle, ya father, ya moms, and ya 145675465 drake posters all aint about that life

It never ceases to amaze me how you stay staying stupid s&#@ about artists YOU LISTEN TO. If you so up on the news why do you even bother riding my nuts? Stop being lame and it might translate to your success in real life. You're the biggest clown I might have never met.
we met? when?
i know u? how?

Nooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Rick Ross Voice* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HE'LL BUY THAT %!$!% TWICE HO!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif

wink.gif

we met? when?
i know u? how?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo ! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

wink.gif

we met? when?
i know u? how?

I always thought reading is important. Clearly not a priority here though.
tired.gif

Dude thinks because he's not buying his pair of 511's for this week that he'll have enough in his Toy Story 2 piggy bank to holler.

%%#* with that nonsense.
eyes.gif
If you found that funny, you might also be laughing at how much you stalk every post I ever make like anyone is checking for what you have to say. I assume thats as funny as the b*#&@-fit you threw when I blocked you on twitter. Stop trying to be me dude. Its disgusting. Youre just as lame as those corny one-liners you post in every other thread. Stop living your life through NT. Its not my fault no one probably finds you funny or likable in reality. Stop erasing and editing posts coming up with "better comebacks."  Stop fronting like we care.  Just stop.

^That doesnt make souls burn slow tho.
Dude thinks because he's not buying his pair of 511's for this week that he'll have enough in his Toy Story 2 piggy bank to holler.

crunkkid.gif

Originally Posted by bighead2205

If you meant billy goat, then most certainly.

2w5lx7c.gif

It's obvious your dumb @%$ don't belong here if you don't see what this thread is about...
laugh.gif

^Dipset General

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

^That doesnt make souls burn slow tho.
Dude thinks because he's not buying his pair of 511's forthis week that he'll have enough in his Toy Story 2 piggy bank toholler.

crunkkid.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my dude loves this .gif

we met? when?
i know u? how?

I swear it feels like the last few nights we been everywhere 'n back.
but I just can't remember it all.
What am I doin'? (What am I doin'?)
Oh yeah, that's right, I'm doin' me, (I'm doin' me)

Back
Top Bottom