If time travel was a thing wwyd?

Sending letters to parents with exact info about them in the least creepy way possible then tell them to create investors accounts in apple for their kids and not to touch them until adulthood. We'd both be ******* rich by 18.

Ok so if we play with no rules, I'd go back and tell my brother not to go hustlin' the night he was shot and killed. I do still like 1 rule, in that it's a one time trip. If you go back or forward your stuck where you travel to. Also traveling to the 80's would be pretty cool.

Go back in time to right when Pablo Escobar was killed

Find his now known stashes of money, keep, come back, stay rich

Go back to some old time like the Carboniferous period and check out all the big extinct animals and bugs

RIP
MjEl5hk.jpg

woman and meganeura.jpeg

d891a87cd1518f4d72829d2afe46bb50.jpg

If I understand this, when you take the either option, because there can't be 2 of yourself, then it is just your consciousness that takes the leap. Definitely going to the past at least. I can't show up in 1993 while toddler Meaner is getting ready for pre-k.

I'd go back to that time to enjoy it again and make informed decisions later on.

Not much I'd like to see/encounter prior to the 90s as a black man.

I wouldn’t go any further back than a year or so. Any longer than that, with my current consciousness, would be soooooo boring.

I don’t think any of us is about that pre-soap era funk. I imagine stepping out of the time machine, taking in a breath, dry heaving and getting right back in the machine. Especially mid evil and biblical times.

I also wonder if I was to go back to my childhood hood with messages, would I even listen?

I wouldn’t go any further back than a year or so. Any longer than that, with my current consciousness, would be soooooo boring.

I don’t think any of us is about that pre-soap era funk. I imagine stepping out of the time machine, taking in a breath, dry heaving and getting right back in the machine. Especially mid evil and biblical times.

Dudes probably thought it was the norm then, my great grandparents were from Beruit and they used homemade soap with no scent ish irritated my nose but they thought nothing of it. :smh:

My time travel fantasy would be as a passive onlooker; a fly on the wall...

Imagine flying over Egypt (or whatever you want to call it) on a nice clear day with The Great Pyramid in all it's glory?

Imagine flying over a a lush, vibrant Cretaceous period landscape of ancient flora & fauna mostly long extinct...
You see some T-Rex's running around...

And what does the future hold?...

...perhaps time is an illusion & all of this happens at once...

I'm black so that really limits my options assuming you have to stay on this side of the planet (which a lack of modern travel options suggests).

also, I enjoy indoor plumbing, electric lights, and the best food in human history every day so I'm pretty much entirely good on the past.

I will say I would absolutely LOVE to see what the world looks like about 20 or 25 years from today, but I'm only 31 so think ima just be patient.

Go back to yesterday and find a way to have myself play the inning lotto numbers...lol

Going further back I think would just screw a bunch of **** up..

You do know going back to do what you said you would do would "screw up" a bunch of stuff as well? Right?

Back
Top Bottom