If time travel was a thing wwyd?

I would go back and meddle as much as possible in order to alter the current timeline

Just leave a bunch of smartphones laying around

Stuff like that

I would go back and meddle as much as possible in order to alter the current timeline

Stuff like that
Interested in hearing mlre.

Elaborate please .

I come in real peace

I'd definitely go to the distant future and stay there. Like 100,000 years in the future.
Imagine the tech, my god :sick: Dyson spheres, interstellar travel+everything we cant even begin to fathom right now.
If anyone asked me what are you gonna miss most when you die, my answer is not being able to see human advancements. Im happy I wasnt born 500 years ago, would've sucked.

Last edited:
I feel like the far future would be disappointing. There would either be a reset in civilization or AI would take over.

If anyone asked me what are you gonna miss most when you die, my answer is not being able to see human advancements. Im happy I wasnt born 500 years ago, would've sucked.
NOT if you were born 500 years ago, you would have no clue as to what life was going to be like in 2019 for life to "suck."

And you WOULD have seen technological advancements during that era as well.

Kind of funny how people always romanticize the future & expect the world to be like the Jetsons by a certain time period.

I mean, people growing up in the 50’s probably expected the world to be like that now.

Fully autonomous mode on a Tesla is not far off from the Jetsons all things considered.

If I didn't have a family already I'd travel 20 years into the future and binge watch all the new MCU movies that have yet to come out.

Then I'd go smash some sexbots that look and feel so realistic you couldn't tell they weren't real.

Then id probably get down on some Modern Warfare 10 or Black Ops 15 .

I personally wouldn't time travel if I don't have the option of winning the lottery.

If I didn't have a family already I'd travel 20 years into the future and binge watch all the new MCU movies that have yet to come out.

Then I'd go smash some sexbots that look and feel so realistic you couldn't tell they weren't real.

Then id probably get down on some Modern Warfare 10 or Black Ops 15 .

This depressed the hell out of me.

Sheesh.

Damn, I honestly NEVER thought about the lack of hygiene back then.

I guess folks just sucked it up, literally and figuratively .

Jon Snow went down on Ygritte after a 100 mile plus trek in the snow wearing dusty, sweaty old furs.

Those folks were foul as hell (not that they had a choice I guess).

But yeah, that would not be an ideal time to be living in.

Stuff like that

a bunch of paperweights? ain't no Internet, my man, those phones ain't smart no more...hell, consumer electricity is only about 150 years old.

NOT if you were born 500 years ago, you would have no clue as to what life was going to be like in 2019 for life to "suck."

And you WOULD have seen technological advancements during that era as well.

that's not NECESSARILY true...there were entire centuries without any change for most people but who was invading. people truly don't realize how good we have it.

I guess I would go with the dude on the first page who said early 90's. Seemed like a good balance of technology and still getting your elbows and knees scraped playing outside as a kid.

Jon Snow went down on Ygritte after a 100 mile plus trek in the snow wearing dusty, sweaty old furs.

Those folks were foul as hell (not that they had a choice I guess).

But yeah, that would not be an ideal time to be living in.

I bet that thang was flavorful..

a bunch of paperweights? ain't no Internet, my man, those phones ain't smart no more...hell, consumer electricity is only about 150 years old.

Don't need all that

The calculator app alone would turn the history of technology on it's head...not to mention the camera

Just need to take some of those hand crank chargers with me so folks can keep their batteries full

To the past....

Manuever differently while my moms was alive as far as how i went about my business(take school more serious,work harder for more income as a teen-20’s) to make her happy ...gave her grandkids...thats about it (more so about her than myself)

OP, I don't care about your rules, so here goes...

I'd go back to senior year of high school and go hard in sports. Like real hard. I was good enough to get a football scholly, but was overlooked by the elite schools. I'd go hard every second of every play, game, practice, workout, etc. For football and basketball. Just to see how far I could've made it if I gave it my all.

I wouldn't have broken up with my HS girlfriend over something so dumb. I also wouldn't have acted like I didn't care on some pimp of the year sh*t just because I was going to college and wanted to chase thotties. In the long run, it wasn't worth it and she was truly one in a million (RIP).

And lastly, my mom passed in 2013 so I'd go back to 2012 and force her to go to the doctor for regular checkups. Like I'd stop what I was doing and bring her myself. They could've prevented her heart disease if they caught it early enough. I'd also take more pics with her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom