If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

man you guys are great. general was just boring me so i wanted to see the jokes come in .

alreadygotem imma beat you up !

I know he gets the shoes for free, so I guess the designer is trying to reach the hip hop crowd.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude just dress like that b/c 1) he prolly stoned out his mind 2) if anyone say something to him, he'll just say he got more money and %%!! (too many ppl think that is the end all be all in life)

Shorty 
pimp.gif
nice in them pics, was more so 
sick.gif
to me in those previous nba courtside pics.

edit
damn, just saw this pic posted a few pages back of her:

2311cc621d76135f375ae0df0bed4391.jpg

devil.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by megatron

sick.gif

She really isnt though
roll.gif
smile.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
She's asian though.......
Asian girls
sick.gif
and I'm asian
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For real though, *>asian girls

I use to think this Rck
laugh.gif

But since I've moved out here to cali, them asian chics be bomb diggity fam 
pimp.gif

I seen a bad %$% asian/japanese... wateva she was that worked in the payless here in the mall. I walk by payless everytime I go to mall to catch a glance, but never saw her again.

#foreverstalking 
tired.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I don't see why being rich is an excuse to dress horribly.. if anything they should always be dressed clean. I mean thats pathetic if thats his way of getting more attention

Originally Posted by Kramer

I don't see why being rich is an excuse to dress horribly.. if anything they should always be dressed clean. I mean thats pathetic if thats his way of getting more attention

this
wayne probably think hes doing it too
laugh.gif

This guy isn't even 30 years old yet living THAT life he lives and ya'll want him to wear 3-piece suits...daily?
laugh.gif

I mean come on...dude is clearly doing him.

Back
Top Bottom