If we were in a depression,

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If the United States was in a depression, the entire world would be affected, and leaving the US wouldn't help you at all.
you trippin fam. I can go back to Vietnam and live like a KING. We will be affected, but at the same time, money in
Vietnam can buy u healthcare, and a rich lifestyle.

So why are you still in the US. If you could live like a king over there now what is stopping you from moving there now.

So why don't you roll to Vietnam with your gold chain and all? You can live like a King. We in the U.S. are going under, so why not? Being a King >depression/recession right?

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

So why don't you roll to Vietnam with your gold chain and all? You can live like a King. We in the U.S. are going under, so why not? Being a King > depression/recession right?
I'm pretty sure you're talking to someone else, but I also said living elsewhere like royalty is greater than living here.

the thing is the health care, freedoms/liberties, lower crime rates and educational system > being a king.

that's why i said latin america because i wouldn't stay in any particular country for too long and I would come back here to raise a family.

Originally Posted by upt17th

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

is you rollin ?

%#%*% I might be
pimp.gif
(Gucci) Yeeeeeeeeeah (Gucci)

laugh.gif

If the United States was in a depression, the entire world would be affected, and leaving the US wouldn't help you at all.
you trippin fam. I can go back to Vietnam and live like a KING. We will be affected, but at the same time, money in
I got family over in Vietnam. *Visit there twice*

I don't think I'll live there because it's way too hot. Too crowded and the place literally stinks yo.

I'll probably move to Canada or something.

if you cant stick it out through the rough times then please get out of my country

I've a dual citizenship so I could easily relocate and feel comfortable BUT would I move out if everybody is moving out? HELL NO. I think the lesser thepopulation is the better the quality of life gets. I hope some of you bounce, it makes everything easier.

Originally Posted by kiid23

if you cant stick it out through the rough times then please get out of my country

roll.gif

WHAT ABOUT THE SLAVES WE TOOK FROM AFRICA ?

U WANT THEM OUT ALSO RIGHT

I'd consider moving to another country (Poland or somewhere in Eastern Europe) but I wouldn't bail on the US completely. I'd probably go for a fewyears and see how the US is doing then make a decision.

if the US was in a depression most of the world would also be struggling (especially the places i would want to go) so there is no point really

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i have citizenship in hong kong, canada, and america. if the US heads into a state of depression best believe im outta here. also if there will ever be a
chance for a military draft, im outta here too.

What if Canada and Japan feel it at the same time?

And to answer your question..

Would I roll out? Who can say? I'm sure anyone would want to but then again that's not how life works.

Am I the only one that caught this?
I would move to India, but that's about it. But that's because I prefer the lifestyle over there.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

LOL

I don't think its that easy. American money would be worthless anywhere in the world and that would mean American cashflow for other countries will drastically decrease, causing a chain like reaction world wide.

nerd.gif
Oh snaps, you didn't read that thread about GOLD?? It's not MONEY talks. GOLD TALKS. I got gold on me. I got a gold necklace worth more than my shoe collection, but that's no I wish some foreigner would try to take over the states just because we own them debt. I would buy an AK47( even though I live in in KALI and suppose to have one.) and blast anyone like COD 1-4. I'm staying right here in Oakland.

indifferent.gif
why the stoneface??? Man, that's my beliefs,if USA is suffering through depression, I will ride this wave. I'm playin, about blasting people ( sarcasm fam). Peace.

Edit: You acting ethnocentric yourself if you think USA controls EVERYTHING. I know for sure I can go back to Vietnam and live like LAGUNA BEACH in my village because we live organic brother. We catch everything, grow everything, and build everything on our own.

Why are you still here then?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I would just go back to Africa, its not affected by the recession at all because theres nothing there to recede. Its a S___hole. You go back there and 10 bucks can buy you food for a year. You live likea freakin emperor as long as you dont get killed, shot, raped, kidnapped, forced into slavery, etc...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
true.
Originally Posted by suprastar

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

is you rollin ?

Bytch i might be
laugh.gif
this is a funny thread
to OP: I have stats to prove that the U.S. is was the most powerful country, to back up my"ethnocentrism"

Back
Top Bottom