If You Are Looking for/Interested In Working With The Federal Government...Come In. Positions Availa

For the job at camp did you have a phone interview before your face to face?
no, I didnt have a interview because the unit I'm working for is the unit I drill with so it was pretty much "yea we do what he is capable of why not hire him situation"

I'm at work right now though, I browse on nt and do my excel spreadsheets at the same time....cake job bro
Didn't you recently get a job at camp Beauregard? If so I'm asking if they called you for a phone interview before doing a face to face.

Didn't you recently get a job at camp Beauregard? If so I'm asking if they called you for a phone interview before doing a face to face.
yes that is what my post is pertaining too. 

I work for the same unit I drill with..... I didn't have a interview

I had one for the GS-6 position...... it was no phone interview before hand just face to face

Last edited:
yes that is what my post is pertaining too. 

I work for the same unit I drill with..... I didn't have a interview

I had one for the GS-6 position...... it was no phone interview before hand just face to face
My bad dude only think I seen was the second part where you was talking I'm at work now doing spreadsheets :lol:

I have a phone interview for at a camp up in VA.

Can someone tell me difference in GS vs MF pay other than GS is paid through civil/better promotions vs MF very small budgeting and slow promotions

My bad dude only think I seen was the second part where you was talking I'm at work now doing spreadsheets :lol:

Can someone tell me difference in GS vs MF pay other than GS is paid through civil/better promotions vs MF very small budgeting and slow promotions

Which camp? Quantico? Ft. Lee or Ft. Belvoir?

https://www.federalpay.org/article/civilian-to-military-rank

Another hint....Google is God's gift to average men. If you know how to Google...you'll be a GS-11 in no time and viewed as the smartest person in your office/department.

Which camp? Quantico? Ft. Lee or Ft. Belvoir?

https://www.federalpay.org/article/civilian-to-military-rank

Another hint....Google is God's gift to average men. If you know how to Google...you'll be a GS-11 in no time and viewed as the smartest person in your office/department.
Didn't know about the military to gs pay scale thanks.

This what I found yesterday on the NF pay
http://www.city-data.com/forum/northern-virginia/776659-does-anyone-know-what-nf-means.html
https://forum.federalsoup.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=41559#post452794

And the camp is Fort A P Hill

trying to get that gs-11 If it was that easy to get gs9 lol

It really is though...you have to have the brain of a squirrel to remain a GS-5/7 for longer than 5 years honestly IMO...(actually more like 2 years).

If you get railroaded or pigeon holed in a low GS position....switch. IT/IS/Cyber or Acquisition will take you up to GS-15/SES/Director. But that is too much politicking. Best bet is Private Sector/Industry. A lot more money..........a lot.

lol bruh you got a lot of knowledge on this s****

hit the gym for lunch started applying for that federal air marshal gig.... resume already done just gotta add a few things

Last edited:

hit the gym for lunch started applying for that federal air marshal gig.... resume already done just gotta add a few things

Now we are talking...there you go!

My thing is this:

You are already getting paid for a comfy, probably boring job, why not spend 1-3 hours a day trying to do something you like or at least make more money. Network. Use your resources. Eat the free lunch. Hustle your way, legally, to a better life.

If growing NT all day getting paid $40k is the life........I guess that is cool, but not for me.

Does anyone know where to find the physical test requiremebts for the marshalls job? Im at work and dobt have a computer in front of me. I have a bachelors in criminal justice but no real police experience.

Now we are talking...there you go!

My thing is this:

You are already getting paid for a comfy, probably boring job, why not spend 1-3 hours a day trying to do something you like or at least make more money. Network. Use your resources. Eat the free lunch. Hustle your way, legally, to a better life.

If growing NT all day getting paid $40k is the life........I guess that is cool, but not for me.

Great advice, I needed to read this to motivate myself to acquiring a new gig.

757 jobs are growing with some new corporate agreements like ADP. The military wont have the stronghold on that area's economy for too long (I hope).

PREACH jesusshuttlesworth34 jesusshuttlesworth34 cats playing around they aren't serious. You take this USA Jobs mentality and apply it to all job searches and you will succeed. In a year and a half I was offered 4 jobs through the government. It took hard work and dedication.

It's best to set up email alerts on usajobs so you don't miss any job postings.

It really is though...you have to have the brain of a squirrel to remain a GS-5/7 for longer than 5 years honestly IMO...(actually more like 2 years).

If you get railroaded or pigeon holed in a low GS position....switch. IT/IS/Cyber or Acquisition will take you up to GS-15/SES/Director. But that is too much politicking. Best bet is Private Sector/Industry. A lot more money..........a lot.

I agree with this 100% . My neighbor somehow made it to GS-14 at Ft Meade he's in his early 30s. I'm surprised he moved up so fast especially since he's black they don't like to let minorities move up.

I believe it to

Yea I get those looks like what is he doing here.. Lol then when I speak they be like this black guy is really proper bahaha....man im just trying to get paid at the end of the day f anyone opinion if I look hood or not

Anybody got the names of the different dept for internships, preferably those I'd be good for w/ an MBA w/ a concentration in MIS, I remember it being posted a min ago but forgot to save the links. Thanks in advance.

I agree with this 100% . My neighbor somehow made it to GS-14 at Ft Meade he's in his early 30s. I'm surprised he moved up so fast especially since he's black they don't like to let minorities move up.

I don't buy the Affirmative Action or Discrimination nonsense on certain levels. Some agencies are predominantly African-American/Black. SSA in Baltimore look like the Wire.

I've had EEOC/Union cases for racist *** old White Supervisors. How you think I bounced out a Training Program without paying back a penny of the $100K plus training dollars they invested in me. They were pissed seeing their best worker walk out the doors and tell them to f*** themselves on the way out.

People had me down in Richmond trying to be the People's Champs for minority equality on some Malcolm X s***. I was 23 too.

Anybody got the names of the different dept for internships, preferably those I'd be good for w/ an MBA w/ a concentration in MIS, I remember it being posted a min ago but forgot to save the links. Thanks in advance.

Different Agencies have different names for the Programs, but *MOST* have some sort of Pathways, Keystone, Intern program that takes College Grads with a 2.96 GPA and a certain number (24?) of Business Credits.

Best way to move up quick is the Intern Program. Don't sleep they have grown folks in their 40s/50s begging to get entrance into these Programs. I've had three of them. DLA's was smooth. DHS has a good one too. GSA as well.

Back
Top Bottom