IF YOU CAN'T FIND THEM, ID THEM.........MY COLLECTION.

I appreciate that. Respect is strong word.

As you can see, there is little to no hype in my collection. Just fresh colorways from the late 90's reminiscent of the fresh colorways in the 80's.

No stars, no craziness. Always wanted Wheat Highs and Supas. Just because they were beautiful sneakers. Everything else is gassed.

But all good thing must come to an end. Brazil High, Celtic High, OG White Red Size 10 in Buy/Sell. Alright, I'll shut up now.

TEAM AM FAM
[email protected]
Sz 9 Miami Vice Pump in Buy/Sell
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

great collection
TEAM WARRIORS
Welcome to the club Marco Belinelli!
Almost ready for the 49er sig!

:wow:
eek.gif
Awesome variety of kicks. I NEED Linen AF1's.
AIM: marc is like

nothing but heat and variety in your collection
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

nice as hell
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
*Do Your Own Thing* Member #36- Shgawty LoKe
Fulton County​

i don't think i've seen such a nice, varied collection like this (size especially) before...it's obvious you only get what you like and there'sabsolutely no hype involved.
really digging your iD's too. have seen you post them in the iD thread and always thought how clean they were.
i'm looking forward to the day nike ships iD to australia.

peace.

awesome collection i did that once i couldn't find any infrared am90s price decently so i ID'd my own pair kinda off on the infrared but love em lol ...nice pharells btw

Back
Top Bottom