If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

alg_giants.jpg

This int by my boy Favre... 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

she's most likely looking to get back together. the phrase, "get something off her chest" makes me thinks she's been meaning to tell you something for a while now....probably she misses you or whatever.

she's most likely looking to get back together. the phrase, "get something off her chest" makes me thinks she's been meaning to tell you something for a while now....probably she misses you or whatever.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

?
nerd.gif

?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

?
nerd.gif
i think he had this thread open at the same time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whoops. yeah i was wondering why my reply didnt go thru in the other thread

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

?
nerd.gif
i think he had this thread open at the same time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whoops. yeah i was wondering why my reply didnt go thru in the other thread

Arizona's entire final drive during the 2008 NFC Championship. The Eagles' D was the rock of the team the whole season and when it mattered most, they folded. I think they converted like two or three 3rd downs on that drive.

Arizona's entire final drive during the 2008 NFC Championship. The Eagles' D was the rock of the team the whole season and when it mattered most, they folded. I think they converted like two or three 3rd downs on that drive.

Originally Posted by Statis22

*UTdropINT.jpg

i'd maintain that drop cost Texas the Big 12 title, the national championship, and Colt the Heisman. FYL Blake Gideon.

Better yet I like the controversy this dropped caused no nah I wouldn't change it.
laugh.gif
Nah, the Horns didn't deserve to win that game.  The awful blocking finally caught up to the squad, and cost us a winnable game.  Mac McWhorter 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

*UTdropINT.jpg

i'd maintain that drop cost Texas the Big 12 title, the national championship, and Colt the Heisman. FYL Blake Gideon.

Better yet I like the controversy this dropped caused no nah I wouldn't change it.
laugh.gif
Nah, the Horns didn't deserve to win that game.  The awful blocking finally caught up to the squad, and cost us a winnable game.  Mac McWhorter 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

1998 NFC Championship - Gary Andersen missed FG

2010 NFC Championship - Favre INT.

30t6p3b.gif

man that 1998 nfc chamionship game was the worst  
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 I think we beat denver in the super bowl if we beat the falcons 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

1998 NFC Championship - Gary Andersen missed FG

2010 NFC Championship - Favre INT.

30t6p3b.gif

man that 1998 nfc chamionship game was the worst  
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 I think we beat denver in the super bowl if we beat the falcons 
tired.gif

jets vs steelers 2011 AFC Championship.....big ben 3rd and 8 pass to brown......smh

jets vs steelers 2011 AFC Championship.....big ben 3rd and 8 pass to brown......smh

lol i was so happy when that happen and being from chicago eveyone went crazy......

south side fan....go white sox
pimp.gif

lol i was so happy when that happen and being from chicago eveyone went crazy......

south side fan....go white sox
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom