If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

This game haunted me for years... Never been so pissed over a game in my life...
ohio-state-miami-2003-fiesta-bowl.jpg
came in here to post this. Real talk, +!$# ohio state 
mad.gif

please, can't believe Miami fans still complain about the call.

122mfso.jpg

scs1sz.jpg

and I agree the call was super late, but the right call was made.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

This game haunted me for years... Never been so pissed over a game in my life...
ohio-state-miami-2003-fiesta-bowl.jpg
came in here to post this. Real talk, +!$# ohio state 
mad.gif

please, can't believe Miami fans still complain about the call.

122mfso.jpg

scs1sz.jpg

and I agree the call was super late, but the right call was made.

But seriously I would take back the hit Brad Lidge gave up to David Eckstein in the 9th inning of game 5. That's what started the rally, then Edmonds walked, then the Pujols bomb.

Also the pitch Dan Miceli served up to Edmonds in 2004. 04 Stros.
30t6p3b.gif

But seriously I would take back the hit Brad Lidge gave up to David Eckstein in the 9th inning of game 5. That's what started the rally, then Edmonds walked, then the Pujols bomb.

Also the pitch Dan Miceli served up to Edmonds in 2004. 04 Stros.
30t6p3b.gif

Tuck rule, tyree helmet catch, and Kurt warner escaping that sack on their last play in the SB so he could throw a jump ball to Fitz

Tuck rule, tyree helmet catch, and Kurt warner escaping that sack on their last play in the SB so he could throw a jump ball to Fitz

carlos beltran game 7 mets vs cardinals.

had they won that game they most likely beat the tigers in the world series and the positive energy from that 06 run and the championship expierence they woulda had would've helped them avoid the epic collapse in 2007.

carlos beltran game 7 mets vs cardinals.

had they won that game they most likely beat the tigers in the world series and the positive energy from that 06 run and the championship expierence they woulda had would've helped them avoid the epic collapse in 2007.

Back
Top Bottom