If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

houston_dyson.jpg
importD2.jpg
I've never seen my father cry celebrate like that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

ncb_cjoseph_dj_300.jpg

I still haven't watched a replay of the end of this game 
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
Really? That's your one play in sports history?
laugh.gif
I guess
I'm a fan of UT, the Spurs, and the Niners, so I can't think of any particular play that cost any of those teams a championship.  The Manu foul on Dirk in 06 ran me hot, but I cried after the UT/Zona game.  I'm 28 years old, so I had no business being that sad and crying at a bar 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

ncb_cjoseph_dj_300.jpg

I still haven't watched a replay of the end of this game 
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
Really? That's your one play in sports history?
laugh.gif
I guess
I'm a fan of UT, the Spurs, and the Niners, so I can't think of any particular play that cost any of those teams a championship.  The Manu foul on Dirk in 06 ran me hot, but I cried after the UT/Zona game.  I'm 28 years old, so I had no business being that sad and crying at a bar 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

this shot goes in... and everything changes
gal_knicks_melo.jpg
Out of all the plays in sports history you choose one that would have resulted in a second-round loss? Yikes.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

this shot goes in... and everything changes
gal_knicks_melo.jpg
Out of all the plays in sports history you choose one that would have resulted in a second-round loss? Yikes.

Dang, I can't believe that I didn't pick the Colt McCoy injury in the BCS Championship game.  I'm not saying that UT would have beaten Bama, but I'll always wonder how the game would have played out if the winningest QB in college football history was on the field.

Dang, I can't believe that I didn't pick the Colt McCoy injury in the BCS Championship game.  I'm not saying that UT would have beaten Bama, but I'll always wonder how the game would have played out if the winningest QB in college football history was on the field.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Good thing no one brought up the '06 Rose Bowl game. 
30t6p3b.gif

- Wish the replay system was working during Bush's forward lateral and Vince Young's knee being down.

Video of both plays

Spoiler [+]
I can finally say I am over this game, it was heartbreaking, and those two plays got me so pissed off.  I never yelled so loud at a bar, also never been so bummed out at a bar.  I don't think I will be able to watch a game of that magnitude involving the two teams I care the most (USC & Dodgers) in public (unless I'm at the game)

These as well:
alg_phillies-stairs.jpg

2008 NLCS- Matt Stairs monster HR, never seen Dodger Stadium so quiet (*until now
eyes.gif
).  Jonathan Broxton
30t6p3b.gif

A couple batters before:

large_flyinh.JPG

Winning the whole damn game and this 'turd hits a laser that just clears the bullpen fence...Cory Wade
30t6p3b.gif

2009 NLCS - Broxton folding against Matt Stairs and the damage it led to...

rollins2_nlcs4_2009_dodgers.jpg

All downhill from there,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Good thing no one brought up the '06 Rose Bowl game. 
30t6p3b.gif

- Wish the replay system was working during Bush's forward lateral and Vince Young's knee being down.

Video of both plays

Spoiler [+]
I can finally say I am over this game, it was heartbreaking, and those two plays got me so pissed off.  I never yelled so loud at a bar, also never been so bummed out at a bar.  I don't think I will be able to watch a game of that magnitude involving the two teams I care the most (USC & Dodgers) in public (unless I'm at the game)

These as well:
alg_phillies-stairs.jpg

2008 NLCS- Matt Stairs monster HR, never seen Dodger Stadium so quiet (*until now
eyes.gif
).  Jonathan Broxton
30t6p3b.gif

A couple batters before:

large_flyinh.JPG

Winning the whole damn game and this 'turd hits a laser that just clears the bullpen fence...Cory Wade
30t6p3b.gif

2009 NLCS - Broxton folding against Matt Stairs and the damage it led to...

rollins2_nlcs4_2009_dodgers.jpg

All downhill from there,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

and the seahawks fumble , what gets me to this day is i thought dude was going to run it in , my mom could have blocked better than
gramatica did.
Hell, he didn't even need to run it in. They still could have had a first down.

Originally Posted by polorico

and the seahawks fumble , what gets me to this day is i thought dude was going to run it in , my mom could have blocked better than
gramatica did.
Hell, he didn't even need to run it in. They still could have had a first down.

Gotta be that heave from Gordon Hayward against Duke in 2010 title game. I would have been laughing hysterically. The meltdown from Duke fans overthe intentional missed FTs in the RDU area would have been epic too.

Gotta be that heave from Gordon Hayward against Duke in 2010 title game. I would have been laughing hysterically. The meltdown from Duke fans overthe intentional missed FTs in the RDU area would have been epic too.

ONE #$$*%*%+*$%% REBOUND 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
...Kobe wouldve taken a team with Kwame,Smush and Luke Walton to the Conference finals
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

1129206342_1359.jpg

ONE #$$*%*%+*$%% REBOUND 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
...Kobe wouldve taken a team with Kwame,Smush and Luke Walton to the Conference finals
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

1129206342_1359.jpg

I knew someone will put that picture with Aj lol

I wouldnt because im a white sox fan
smile.gif

Love that game!! Thats was crazy game and exciting series.

I knew someone will put that picture with Aj lol

I wouldnt because im a white sox fan
smile.gif

Love that game!! Thats was crazy game and exciting series.

Back
Top Bottom