If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

This game haunted me for years... Never been so pissed over a game in my life...
ohio-state-miami-2003-fiesta-bowl.jpg
came in here to post this. Real talk, +!$# ohio state 
mad.gif

Basketball wise, even though I loved Clutch City I wonder what would have happened had Nick Anderson made those free throws...

Also, the Tuck Rule.  What a $#*@+%* joke.
eyes.gif

Basketball wise, even though I loved Clutch City I wonder what would have happened had Nick Anderson made those free throws...

Also, the Tuck Rule.  What a $#*@+%* joke.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Probably one of those moronic plays the Lakers made in Game 1 vs the Mavs. They don't blow that game and they probably go on to win the series and then the 3-peat.
Because of one play? 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Probably one of those moronic plays the Lakers made in Game 1 vs the Mavs. They don't blow that game and they probably go on to win the series and then the 3-peat.
Because of one play? 

good example of Nick Anderson and those missed free throws

I honestly thought that young orlando magic would have benefited from that first game. Then again, they probably would have lost the series anyway

good example of Nick Anderson and those missed free throws

I honestly thought that young orlando magic would have benefited from that first game. Then again, they probably would have lost the series anyway

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Bogus call on the Hubert Davis 3pt attempt in the Bulls vs Knicks playoff series the year that Mike retired.

Who knows what couldve happened if that team advanced farther.

yep.

pippen would've probably had 7 rings

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Bogus call on the Hubert Davis 3pt attempt in the Bulls vs Knicks playoff series the year that Mike retired.

Who knows what couldve happened if that team advanced farther.

yep.

pippen would've probably had 7 rings

This game haunted me for years... Never been so pissed over a game in my life...
Oh yea.. and this was a robbery also lol... The Tuck Rule Game lol...

502936510_ac5d7df03d.jpg
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh yea.. and this was a robbery also lol... The Tuck Rule Game lol...

502936510_ac5d7df03d.jpg
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Shawn Kemp missing free throws at the end of Game 4 in 1994 against the Nuggets. It would have iced the series. The Sonics would have beaten the Rockets (Fact: Hakeem couldn't beat the Sonics).

Shawn Kemp missing free throws at the end of Game 4 in 1994 against the Nuggets. It would have iced the series. The Sonics would have beaten the Rockets (Fact: Hakeem couldn't beat the Sonics).

Back
Top Bottom