If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

Still mad about this play, really think we would have smashed the Falcons and won the Super Bowl had we got past Green Bay

1079497831.jpg
#%@! Riley Cooper
mad.gif
(add David Akers as well for bricking every damn field goal)

nba_a_ddime_268.jpg
indifferent.gif
Gilbert CHOKED beyond belief

070404_Arenas_hmed_7p.hmedium.jpg
#%@! Gerald Wallace
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Still mad about this play, really think we would have smashed the Falcons and won the Super Bowl had we got past Green Bay

nba_a_ddime_268.jpg
indifferent.gif

#%@! Gerald Wallace
mad.gif
tired.gif
habachi

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

nba_a_ddime_268.jpg
indifferent.gif

#%@! Gerald Wallace
mad.gif
tired.gif
habachi

tony-romo-fumble-jan607.jpg

romo-fumble.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 .... never been so blown on a game in my life. The bad part is when he fumbled the snap...i almost thought he was gonna to run it in...smh.

tony-romo-fumble-jan607.jpg

romo-fumble.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 .... never been so blown on a game in my life. The bad part is when he fumbled the snap...i almost thought he was gonna to run it in...smh.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

19920328Duke2.jpg

At least the better team won .   Duke should've won the game in 98 as well , but there's was no answer for Wayne Turner's bum a**

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

19920328Duke2.jpg

At least the better team won .   Duke should've won the game in 98 as well , but there's was no answer for Wayne Turner's bum a**

Gil... 
tired.gif

The heat he got for those missed FT's was
eek.gif
Plus those injuries that ended up doing damage on his career
tired.gif

Gil... 
tired.gif

The heat he got for those missed FT's was
eek.gif
Plus those injuries that ended up doing damage on his career
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

jeffrey-maier.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
@ HTTB

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Story on this? lol
And smh @ greedy ##$ Bulls fans complaining about that Hubert Davis play. I guess 6 chips weren't enough 
eyes.gif
 It was clearly a foul. 

As for my picks I gotta go with the two moments that cut me the deepest. First C Webb calling that timeout. I STILL feel bad for the guy. What a horrible mistake to make. And second, the "choke" game against Reggie. I just could not understand how that happened.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

jeffrey-maier.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
@ HTTB

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Story on this? lol
And smh @ greedy ##$ Bulls fans complaining about that Hubert Davis play. I guess 6 chips weren't enough 
eyes.gif
 It was clearly a foul. 

As for my picks I gotta go with the two moments that cut me the deepest. First C Webb calling that timeout. I STILL feel bad for the guy. What a horrible mistake to make. And second, the "choke" game against Reggie. I just could not understand how that happened.

I'm not necessarily a fan of them, but I wish Darius Washington would've made those FT's.. I even felt shook after that..

I'm not necessarily a fan of them, but I wish Darius Washington would've made those FT's.. I even felt shook after that..

Back
Top Bottom