If you could go on a date with your fav celeb

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Kat Stacks.

Take her to BBQ's in the Bronx, back tp my place....mmmmmmm

alien.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I'd take Halle and Paula Patton out on a date TOGETHER at the Ritz in Beverly Hills. I'd start the day with a good breakfast and great conversation splitting my attention and seduction between the both of them and egging each other on complimenting each other on there beauty and how similar they look. My main focus would be creating some type of "gay energy" between the two of them so they reach a level of attraction. Right when I feel the the level of "gay energy" is ripe I will swiftly take both of them away in a 1962 Ferrari GTO which is a two seater and would force them to sit on one anothers lap. I'd swiftly dart us to the coast in which I'd have a large Cabana set up on the beach with drinks,fruit and psychadelics and we would partake in all of these delicacies and I'd wait for my seed of "gay energy" to sprout in which I'd watch them gently make love to each other and then join them in a complete fit of passion with a hint of barbaric rage. Not knowing which one to finish in, I'd finish in them both and therefore be the father of both of there second child's. I then would raise these children which I pray would be girls into the "most amazing women the world has ever known" completely able to have the world in the palm of there hands. After years and years of intense training in the arts of seduction, and Metaphysical sciences I would release these Queens upon the earth and they would bring daddy back great wealth and gifts........

laugh.gif

I would wine and dine the hell outta Layla El, probably spend a day on the beach with a nice picnic,
then end the night looking up at the stars while her legs are over my shoulders. But before that though,
I'd have to go down on her for like 30 minutes/until she told me to stop, just cause I'm that giving.
layla-el.jpg

Dinner on the balcony looking over the city
movie/play/concert of her choice off course
back to my place for a paddle on a pole match
devil.gif

Me and Michelle Trachtenberg would

- Go to the best baby back ribs spot.

- Drive around the city in my 'vette or challenger.

- Smoke the finest buds the world has to offer (with some hash) at the crib 

while I proceed to smash afterwards.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Sleeps on my chest

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

alyssa-milano-hairstyle-6.jpg

Alyssa Milano

she's a Yanks fan so I'd take her to a BoSox game to break the ice by playfully arguing baseball
catch a late dinner in North End...dessert at Joey Bovas or Mike's Pastry
swing by a carnival, win her a teddy bear then finger blast her on the ferris wheel
take her back home to the hot tub jersey shore style
offer her a massage and pampering til she feels me poking her in the back
take it inside and get it on in the shower
sorry to break it to ya, but i think she's a dodger's fan
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom