If you find this funny, you're a nerd.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

"Right, and I'll see if I can download the killer's location using bittorrent throught microsoft spreadsheet excel with Javascript." - some youtube comment lol

I only know what GUI is through my computer classes

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!
roll.gif

The joke is... All that isnt necessary to track an IP address...

I've always said shows like this, First 48 and COPS are around to keep the crime rate down. Think about it... They have most people fooled into thinkingthere's NO way around them. If you commit a crime, you WILL be caught.

A sort of... Mind control...

laugh.gif
that's pretty funny. just one of the many reasons i can't stand those shows.

the biggest reason is because these CSI dudes are always doing WAAAAY more than real CSI people would do... like, they act as the entire police force.they're out interrogating, doing detective work, serving warrants, pulling guns on people... real CSI-type jobs are basically just scientists who work forthe police, they gather evidence and run some forensics tests
laugh.gif

yet the ones on CSI are these completely laughable characters who apparently are the entire police force in their towns, even though they're huge cities.just a joke.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
that's pretty funny. just one of the many reasons i can't stand those shows.

the biggest reason is because these CSI dudes are always doing WAAAAY more than real CSI people would do... like, they act as the entire police force. they're out interrogating, doing detective work, serving warrants, pulling guns on people... real CSI-type jobs are basically just scientists who work for the police, they gather evidence and run some forensics tests
laugh.gif

yet the ones on CSI are these completely laughable characters who apparently are the entire police force in their towns, even though they're huge cities. just a joke.

Same reason I cant mess with most movies... I like comedy and sci-fi. When cars explode like they're all rigged with bombs.... Complete turn off. I'drather hear a good CD.

I'm not surprised by this. It's CSI. Just look how they go about solving their crimes
laugh.gif
. Every agent is an expert in every field. Like these guys will smell blood on ashirt and determine in came from a middle aged accountant hiding in Portugal with an expired passport.

Back
Top Bottom