IF You Found Out Your Favorite Rapper Was...

Originally Posted by premium911

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Lil Wayne still has fans.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word... That dude kiss grown MEN and talk about MOB.... lololol... I dislike wayne as an artist but when I saw the flick with him and Bryan Williams , it was a wrizzy
sick.gif

so wait a minute was gangstalicious, supposed to lil wayne

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

To me it would not affect me as a fan. I listen to them because I enjoy their music and the material they put out. I could care less what goes on in their bedrooms. SMH at some of you people and your responses.

I bet many of you do not know that the dude who battled eminem in 8 mile was in a gay movie, The dude who plays Magneto in X-Men is gay. who gives a damn who is and who isn't as long as they put out good matieral that's all that should matter.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I wouldnt care as long as they kept it out of their music. It aint something I want to hear about.

To me it would not affect me as a fan. I listen to them because I enjoy their music and the material they put out. I could care less what goes on in their bedrooms. SMH at some of you people and your responses.

I bet many of you do not know that the dude who battled eminem in 8 mile was in a gay movie, The dude who plays Magneto in X-Men is gay. who gives a damn who is and who isn't as long as they put out good matieral that's all that should matter.

Your opinion is kind of bias. yea...bias.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

he's gay.

I would still listen to the music if its hot. But as far as them taking on hardcore images and songs about women...Im thinking I wouldnt take the music thesame way...

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

he's gay.

roll.gif

if the lyrics went from..
"now this young chick.. stewardess..project and model..that means i fly ruff early plus i know tae-bo"

to..

"Now this young dude..trainer...hood _' and male model"

we wuld have to change genres

I found out my best friend/roommate was gay 4 years ago. I'm pretty sure I'd still cop his record if he dropped one...

If something like that changes the way you feel about a person's capabilities, especially their art, then you were never truly a fan in the first place andyou need to check yourself and question what it is that made YOU claim them as your favorite in the first place. The need to fit in?

lol for creatin this post this is funny as hell my dude!!! but nah no way could i continue to support the carrer of a gay rapper, i dont support that lifestylewhatsoever

GolfAlphaBravo
laugh.gif
I feel like the only sane person in this thread. Did anybody else notsee this man make a statement then respond to himself?
I'm scrolling through like "Okay when is somebody going to say something about this?"
laugh.gif
NT is comedy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

A-2TMF-YO

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

he's gay.

roll.gif
he really is gay.
You better start thinking of a new sn

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

GolfAlphaBravo
laugh.gif
I feel like the only sane person in this thread. Did anybody else not see this man make a statement then respond to himself?
I'm scrolling through like "Okay when is somebody going to say something about this?"
laugh.gif
NT is comedy

Golf made a statement and responded to himself? I missed it...

I'd like to hear wayne justify how he talks about smashing girls when heis gay though. MY sn was loaned out to me.

The thread is about if we know they are gay.

Now that I know they are gay I probably will turn the channel if i see them on HBO. For real.

I know it's not rap...Queen is a suspect name in the first place, but - Another One Bites the Dust, Bohemian Rhapsody from the first time I heard it onWayne's World, We Are the Champions
pimp.gif
. What other song would be asfitting after a championship games?

Golf made a statement and responded to himself? I missed it...

I missed it too...

Nope, I got it, I see what happened.

premium911 questioned my comprehension of the Jadakiss line.

Jadakiss was talking bout putting the burner in dudes piehole.... Not a gay reference in anyway....

So I went back to clarify what I was saying.

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

Your opinion is kind of bias. yea...bias.
if the lyrics went from..
"now this young chick.. stewardess..project and model..that means i fly ruff early plus i know tae-bo"

to..

"Now this young dude..trainer...hood _' and male model"

we wuld have to change genres
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall dudes are fools....

BUT:

Why you over here lookin at me/ When all these girls up in here?
What? You gay? _', Jay straight like Indian hair/ dont make me have to open the semi in here

As long as the music doesn't take a turn for the worst, who cares?

By the way, a lot of y'all really need to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom