If you had a time machine.....

Prolly '92 VII's and VI's. Ask this question in a few years and alot of people will answer 2011. IMO

Prolly '92 VII's and VI's. Ask this question in a few years and alot of people will answer 2011. IMO

I actually started a post a few months ago, askign if December '09-Jan'11 was the greatest 13 month period in JB history. Some agreed, some disagreed...But most of the people that disagreed cited 2000 as the greatest Jordan year.

Since i wasn't really paying attention to quality back then, I suppose my answer would be 2000 if for no other reason than to get a 1st hand look at the "superior" quality Mikes.

Financially though, going back to '85 and getting OG1's would probably be the smartest move...

I actually started a post a few months ago, askign if December '09-Jan'11 was the greatest 13 month period in JB history. Some agreed, some disagreed...But most of the people that disagreed cited 2000 as the greatest Jordan year.

Since i wasn't really paying attention to quality back then, I suppose my answer would be 2000 if for no other reason than to get a 1st hand look at the "superior" quality Mikes.

Financially though, going back to '85 and getting OG1's would probably be the smartest move...

Come to think of it, 2000 did have the best retros with superior quality:
Concord 11s

Columbia 11s

Black/Deep Infrared 6s

Midnight Navy Olympic 6s

White Midnight 6s

White/ Black Fire Red 5s

Black Metallic 5s

Laney 5s

Maybe some left over cement IVs from '99

Come to think of it, 2000 did have the best retros with superior quality:
Concord 11s

Columbia 11s

Black/Deep Infrared 6s

Midnight Navy Olympic 6s

White Midnight 6s

White/ Black Fire Red 5s

Black Metallic 5s

Laney 5s

Maybe some left over cement IVs from '99

99. really when i was getting into shoes and would love some of the older great quality retros. i'd say early 90's like most of you but i want wearable shoes not just stuff i could put in a case of keep in a box hah.

99. really when i was getting into shoes and would love some of the older great quality retros. i'd say early 90's like most of you but i want wearable shoes not just stuff i could put in a case of keep in a box hah.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

but if one can use the time machine to go back to only 1 year (and then travel back to present with acquired items i am assuming)
any shoes you pick up would still be mint as they did not experience aging through time
yo

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

but if one can use the time machine to go back to only 1 year (and then travel back to present with acquired items i am assuming)
any shoes you pick up would still be mint as they did not experience aging through time
yo

That's easy....2001.... Columbias, cool grays, blk/cement III with Nike air, true blues, blk/red xi, all the xvis probably get lucky with a few old xiv, and the main reason....i would cop all the patent xi lows and about 10000000000000000 pairs of the Carolina lows....wear a new pair everyday for the rest of my life

That's easy....2001.... Columbias, cool grays, blk/cement III with Nike air, true blues, blk/red xi, all the xvis probably get lucky with a few old xiv, and the main reason....i would cop all the patent xi lows and about 10000000000000000 pairs of the Carolina lows....wear a new pair everyday for the rest of my life

'83, I'd be Jordans' Manager... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd pay him a visit in Chapel Hill befriend Dean S.

Forget the shoes!, I'd be rich...

And then have MULTIPLE PAIRS of Jordans...  
laugh.gif

'83, I'd be Jordans' Manager... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd pay him a visit in Chapel Hill befriend Dean S.

Forget the shoes!, I'd be rich...

And then have MULTIPLE PAIRS of Jordans...  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom