If you had to leave America to reside in another country, then which country would it be?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Spain. Lived there for 3 years and my only complaint was the weather. it's beautiful over there.

What part? The weather is great! Unless you're up north.

SA = South Africa? Wayyy too dangerous and racially charged. Cape Town is cool, but J-Burg was so scary.
i lived in zaragoza. it was freeeezzzinggg. i dont do cold weather lol.

Me neither, I prefer Andalucia and Barcelona

i live in trinidad but if i gotta leave, i think ill go canada. toronto to be exact.
pimp.gif

My homeland Guinea.

3rd world looking beach type areas makes me feel most at home.

In Africa
Cape Verde, Malabo(where I am at now), Comoros, too many places to name.

In South America
Brazil ( Florianopolis)

I'm curious to know how hard it is to move out of the country now and in the future.
My mom says once I'm done with college she's out. Possibly somewhere in South America, Africa, or Southeast Asia. I might go with her and my sister,but not to really live there for long.

SWEDEN.

Reasoning?
[table] Rankings [tr][th=""]Name[/th] [th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Place[/th] [th=""]Out of #[/th] [th=""]Reference[/th] [/tr][tr][td]CIA World Factbook - GDP per capita (PPP)[/td] [td]2008[/td] [td]26th[/td] [td]229[/td] [td][7][/td] [/tr][tr][td]CIA World Factbook - life expectancy[/td] [td]2008[/td] [td]9th[/td] [td]223[/td] [td][8][/td] [/tr][tr][td]World Economic Forum - Enabling Trade Index ranking[/td] [td]2008[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]118[/td] [td][9][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yale University / Columbia University - Environmental Performance Index[/td] [td]2008[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]149[/td] [td][10][/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Economist Intelligence Unit - e-readiness[/td] [td]2008[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]70[/td] [td][11][/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Economist Intelligence Unit - Global Peace Index[/td] [td]2008[/td] [td]13th[/td] [td]140[/td] [td][12][/td] [/tr][tr][td]United States Patent and Trademark Office's list of patents by country[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]11th[/td] [td]172[/td] [td][13][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Save the Children - Mother's Index Rank[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]141[/td] [td][14][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Save the Children - Women's Index Rank[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]141[/td] [td][15][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Save the Children - Children's Index Rank[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]141[/td] [td][16][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wall Street Journal / The Heritage Foundation - Index of Economic Freedom[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]27th[/td] [td]157[/td] [td][17][/td] [/tr][tr][td]United Nations - Human Development Index[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]6th[/td] [td]177[/td] [td][18][/td] [/tr][tr][td]World Economic Forum - Global Competitiveness Report 2007-2008[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]131[/td] [td][19][/td] [/tr][tr][td]World Economic Forum - The Global Gender Gap Report 2007[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]128[/td] [td][20][/td] [/tr][tr][td]World Bank - Ease of Doing Business Index[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]14th[/td] [td]178[/td] [td][21][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Reporters Without Borders - Worldwide Press Freedom Index[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]5th[/td] [td]169[/td] [td][22][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Transparency International - Corruption Perceptions Index[/td] [td]2008[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]180[/td] [td][23][/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Economist Intelligence Unit - Index of Democracy[/td] [td]2007[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]167[/td] [td][24][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Privacy International - Privacy index (EU and 11 other selected countries)[/td] [td]2006[/td] [td]28th[/td] [td]36[/td] [td][25][/td] [/tr][tr][td]New Economics Foundation - Happy Planet Index[/td] [td]2006[/td] [td]119th[/td] [td]178[/td] [td][26][/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Economist Intelligence Unit - Quality-of-life index[/td] [td]2005[/td] [td]5th[/td] [td]111[/td] [td][27][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Save the Children - % seats in the national government held by women[/td] [td]2004[/td] [td]1st (47%)[/td] [td]141[/td] [td][28][/td] [/tr][tr][td]World Health Organization - suicide rates by country[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]31st[/td] [td]100[/td] [td][29][/td] [/tr][tr][td]NationMaster's index of civil and political liberties[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]13th[/td] [td]140[/td] [td][30][/td] [/tr][tr][td]NationMaster's index of asylum seekers (per capita)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]28[/td] [td][31][/td] [/tr][tr][td]NationMaster's index of economic aid (donor, per capita)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]5th[/td] [td]24[/td] [td][32][/td] [/tr][tr][td]NationMaster's index of total tax wedge (single worker)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]29[/td] [td][33][/td] [/tr][tr][td]NationMaster's index of technological achievement[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]68[/td] [td][34][/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom