If you had to leave America to reside in another country, then which country would it be?

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Canada, Amsterdam Specifically.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Either England or Jamaica.

^From a financial perspective I wouldn't make it in England nor Jamaica, and that's the god honest truth.

Stockholm, Sweeden. That place is chill in the summer, but in the winter it could get interesting with the freeze and lack of daylight

northern italy > Friuli / Venezia / Guila region, I lived in a little town called: AVIANO for two years.
But if I had to narrow it down I'd live in a little town called PORDENONE that is famous for the

MILE LIRE strip club, trust me you haven't been to a strip club until you been to the mile lire!
And surprise, its not a brothel. And they import the most beautiful women from EUROPE / BRAZIL / AFRICA there. Them african broads got happy trails though.
IF YOU ARE IN NORTHERN ITALY PLEASE GO TO THE MILE LIRE AND THEN MAKE A POST ON NT!!
One of my homeboys married a STRIPPER from BUDAPEST that used to strip there!!! She's a dime piece!!!

And its just a hop, skip, and a jump away from ODISSEA nightclub. AWESOME nightclub!! Went there dang near every weekend!!! Got into a few scuffles with thebouncers and injured myself, and was still able to get back inside!!

It is also a 1 hr. train ride away from VENEZIA or VENICE as the USA calls it.

If I had more money I'd live in Sweden! Everyone speaks english fluently there, and they party til' the sun comes up!!

My buds and I are planning a EUROTRIP in 2010.
Its been about 3.5 years since I been there. Its probably mad different since I left.

Back
Top Bottom