If you out somewhere with your girl and she gets jumped, do you jump in?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the guys watching your girl get jumped, not doing anything about it, and then have the audacity to say she's the one without class. Regardless,if my girl did something to the girls that jumped her or didn't. At the very least, I'm breaking up that fight on the spot. We are talking about yourlover, the one you are suppose to protect. Some of you sound like some straight cowards. In an irrational situation where fighting is involved, there is notime to think about whose fault it is, or what is going on, all you need to make sure is your peoples is alright and get them out of that situation( man orwoman).

not necessarily jump in what happens between girls stays between them imo but at the same time im not lettin no female get out on my girl. ill prob try tobreak it up or restrain them or somethin idk. I think it would take a lot for me to my hands on one of them tho

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the guys watching your girl get jumped, not doing anything about it, and then have the audacity to say she's the one without class. Regardless, if my girl did something to the girls that jumped her or didn't. At the very least, I'm breaking up that fight on the spot. We are talking about your lover, the one you are suppose to protect. Some of you sound like some straight cowards. In an irrational situation where fighting is involved, there is no time to think about whose fault it is, or what is going on, all you need to make sure is your peoples is alright and get them out of that situation( man or woman).

QFT.... I read a couple pages of this thread and all these people talkin about they not going to help they girl
laugh.gif
... I wish 5 girls would try to jump the wifey they would be flying right andleft....

i only read the first couple posts and i see the thread took a turn-

i mean you could have the most wholesome perfect sweet GF...be walking thru the mall and a pack of beasts decide she looked at them funny or something...noteverything can be avoided-

anyways if it came down to it i would never be able to stand by...toe to toe fine but as soon as it becomes a group thing then all the rules are out thewindow...prob start as pushing and restraining but that wouldn't last
laugh.gif

a significant amount of yall are tripping out your minds ... i dont care if it was 1 on 1, 2 on 1, a ****** on 1, 18 on 1 ... my girl is not gonna get jumpedor snuck and me just sit there ... i have no qualms about knocking a #%%$@ out if she randomly stole my girl ... now if there was a history and they werebeefin or whatever id get in between and PREVENT tempers from escalating ... but if my girl is in any kind of danger from the snow, from a fight, from a sharkima try my hardest to help her and diffuse the situation ...

GOTTA HELP UR GIRL OUT SOME KIND OF WAY THROWIN GIRLS ON THE GROUND CHOCKIN THEM OUT SWINGIN SOMETHIN!

yeah i would my G aint finna get stomped ill be in the middle throwing *@$% everywhich away.......

I would just try to break it up...pull the girls off and get out of the club.....

Good luck next time OP, because she might get into it with Samoan chics....they are scarier than Samoan guys.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I wouldn't be with a chick who fights or think fighting is cool. A female fighting shows she hasn't matured.
ridiculous statement....i can be 60 years old and if someone disrespects me imma molly wop em wit my walkin stick

Back
Top Bottom