If you out somewhere with your girl and she gets jumped, do you jump in?

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by THE FAME

King Arthur needs to be beheaded.
smh.gif

My girl who happens to be a model,
gets thrown mean looks all the time just because of her career and her looks.
You dont have to lay a finger or say a word to someone for them to hate you.
pics or it aint true

it probaly aint true anyway

your whole post is just idotic

your model chick walks around and people know she is a model? And even if they do shoot her mean looks and hate her it doesnt mean they are going to jump/fight her

give me a break

until there's a pic. it's a lie

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by socluis90

No one get's jumped for no reason. That girl probably was a hoodrat in high school and paid for her actions 3 years later.

So every victim has it coming to them, huh? And we all know hoodrat means "ignorant, loud, ghetto, black @!+%$".... btw...That's REALLY stupid and almost racist.

Racist huh? You're the one who throws the "black" word in there. Where I'm from hoodrats are mostly Hispanic and Black with a few White onesin there. Never really associated a race with being a hoodrat. Maybe you're the racist if you assoicate a race with the word.

You're right though not everyone has it coming to them but in most cases it's not just a random act.

BTW hoodrat means = girl who sleeps around with a bunch of dudes from the hood
wink.gif

No one get's jumped for no reason. That girl probably was a hoodrat in high school and paid for her actions 3 years later.

So every victim has it coming to them, huh? And we all know hoodrat means "ignorant, loud, ghetto, black @!+%$".... btw...That's REALLY stupid and almost racist.

Racist huh? You're the one who throws the "black" word in there. Where I'm from hoodrats are mostly Hispanic and Black with a few White ones in there. Never really associated a race with being a hoodrat. Maybe you're the racist if you assoicate a race with the word.

You're right though not everyone has it coming to them but in most cases it's not just a random act.

wink.gif
So where does hoodrat come from in this thread when we are talking about someone beingjumped.....your assumptions are wild kid

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Also if for some odd reason my girl did get into a fight with another girl

i would not do a god damn thing

never ever ever jump into a girl on girl fight.

you just asking for it to get bigger when her brother, bf, dad come out with the bat, gun, or brick

cause once a man gets involved in a girl on girl fight its only going to bring more men to protect a girls honor

EDIT

why would some girls just jump another girl for no reason at all?

that makes no sense, there is more to the story that is not being told or those girls would not have just beat the girl up

i stand by what I said. A classy/sensible women should have enough fortitude to stay out of those situations
So Should men.....and stop being so ignorant. A woman can get into a situation like that because someone thought "she must think shes all that" or because she has a good job, family and is doing well for herself. So for you to make a statement like that
smh.gif
smh.gif
no sensible or mature woman would "jump" another woman on the basis of "i hate her gucci purse, nice manicure, her 2 gorgeous kids and her wealthy husband"

some of you guys are hanging with the wrong crowd, are going to the wrong clubs or set your standards really low for a female...if my female counterpart hasn't matured enough to figure out that fighting is stupid, then she's not the one for me.

and to those bragging about how "my girl can take x amount of girls"...one day, she's gonna be in that one battle she can't handle and end up like:
08624181853rockfield2fu1.jpg

then what do you have to brag about?
the real point is what I put in big letters
Spend some time outdoors, there are despicable, jealous, conniving people out there that will jump someone just for having fun. I don't seehow you guys automatically lump the jumpers/jumpee into the same group, i'm not surprised anyways, ya'll the same judgmental douchebags ya'llalways been.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Racist huh? You're the one who throws the "black" word in there. Where I'm from hoodrats are mostly Hispanic and Black with a few White ones in there. Never really associated a race with being a hoodrat. Maybe you're the racist if you assoicate a race with the word.

wink.gif
So where does hoodrat come from in this thread when we are talking about someone being jumped.....your assumptions are wild kid

The hoodrat word came up way before me. I just went off what everyone else was talking bout.

Either way where I'm from these were the only girls who ever got jumped so that's my opinion. Obviously not everyone agrees but I still think it'srare to get jumped for NO reason at all, like OP said, they were looking for her for 3 years.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Spend some time outdoors, there are despicable, jealous, conniving people out there that will jump someone just for having fun. I don't see how you guys automatically lump the jumpers/jumpee into the same group, i'm not surprised anyways, ya'll the same judgmental douchebags ya'll always been.

Agreed....this King Arthur dude has some ******ed train of thought....you require areality check....btw Classy people never leave their houses, they just throw parties at their homes and invite other classy people. I wish I hadclass
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

wink.gif
indifferent.gif

Care to explain?

You just described a ho, $###, !%!%, etc....not a hoodrat

Same +@%* doggy.

Yal probably got different meaning for the word out there but over here any girl that smashes a bunch of dudes from the hood = hoodrat.

I need yal to tell me what a hoodrat is cause I guess IDK?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

King Arthur needs to be beheaded.
smh.gif

My girl who happens to be a model,
gets thrown mean looks all the time just because of her career and her looks.
You dont have to lay a finger or say a word to someone for them to hate you.
pics or it aint true

it probaly aint true anyway

your whole post is just idotic

your model chick walks around and people know she is a model? And even if they do shoot her mean looks and hate her it doesnt mean they are going to jump/fight her

give me a break

]

Im done. There is no need arguing back and forth about common sense with someone threw a forum.
smh.gif

man id split some wigs if they tried to jump my chick
some could say thats a ho move hitting a girl but its a ho move jumping someone.

@The Fame

she doesnt look like she gets into a lot of fights now does she?
what is your point? Dude....you are something else....

@The Fame

she doesnt look like she gets into a lot of fights now does she?
what is your point? Dude....you are something else....

5 on 1? thats OD

if 5 girls were to get my girl I would just push them off and get her and leave

and if the girls keep hitting her or hitting me then I'm swinging

If my girl is getting jumped, of course I'm going to jump in. But if it's a 1 on 1 fight then I'll just let it happen but if it gets to the pointwhere she's getting her %@# beat then I'd have to jump in also, but only to break up the fight.

Edit: King Aurthur
eyes.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

If my girl is getting jumped, of course I'm going to jump in. But if it's a 1 on 1 fight then I'll just let it happen but if it gets to the point where she's getting her %@# beat then I'd have to jump in also, but only to break up the fight.
yea, back to the point of the thread...if my girl getting jumped, or if someone startsa fight with her...I'm breaking it up regardless...fighting is too dangerous nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom