IF YOU SMELLL-ELEL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING Vol. The Rock Appreciation

Man, chills shot up my spine...Just waiting for his intro...Good times, good times�
pimp.gif

Man, chills shot up my spine...Just waiting for his intro...Good times, good times�
pimp.gif

Not to thread jack, but while we're down memory lane...Me and my roommate spent a few hours the other night looking up old WWF videos and it was a blast!!
laugh.gif

I'm talking old school Ultimate Warrior. Dude was a nut. Doink and dink! Todd Petengil and WWF Mania. The list goes on and on....
pimp.gif

Unfortunately, I just can't get into wrestling anymore these days.

Not to thread jack, but while we're down memory lane...Me and my roommate spent a few hours the other night looking up old WWF videos and it was a blast!!
laugh.gif

I'm talking old school Ultimate Warrior. Dude was a nut. Doink and dink! Todd Petengil and WWF Mania. The list goes on and on....
pimp.gif

Unfortunately, I just can't get into wrestling anymore these days.

thanks for sharring
pimp.gif

but the miz? i must be late...but this is the dude from the MTV real world right?
laugh.gif

thanks for sharring
pimp.gif

but the miz? i must be late...but this is the dude from the MTV real world right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

thanks for sharring
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
That's how you know that WWE is going through some hard times...

Originally Posted by wanksta23

thanks for sharring
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
That's how you know that WWE is going through some hard times...

Back
Top Bottom