pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dam op take me back to when i was like 7 watching this with my dad
pimp.gif

hell he prob watched this, i wouldve too didnt even know
laugh.gif

the rock x stone cold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
wth is stone cold doin nowadays anyways?
laugh.gif

dam op take me back to when i was like 7 watching this with my dad
pimp.gif

hell he prob watched this, i wouldve too didnt even know
laugh.gif

the rock x stone cold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
wth is stone cold doin nowadays anyways?
laugh.gif

The Rock may have not invented third-person speaking, but he did in fact master it...

The Rock may have not invented third-person speaking, but he did in fact master it...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Haven't watched wrestling for years a piece of my teen years  have been restored 
THANKS OP
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
You and I both...The Rock really is that dude, bringing us back to the good ol' days.
QFT

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Haven't watched wrestling for years a piece of my teen years  have been restored 
THANKS OP
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
You and I both...The Rock really is that dude, bringing us back to the good ol' days.
QFT

Originally Posted by DsLee559

better than that one NTer that does that too 
laugh.gif

damn i got nostalgic 

Originally Posted by DsLee559

better than that one NTer that does that too 
laugh.gif

damn i got nostalgic 

Just to add some more goodies...Undertaker returns next RAW...and HHH soon after...not to mention Shawn Michaels is the main star going into the WWE HOF, so maybe we'll see something with him too...oh and Stone Cold (Along with Booker T) is the host of the revived Tough Enough series...so I'm sure we'll see something from him soon too... Cliffnotes : From now until Wrestlemania, watch or miss out on the last hurrah of the late 90's stars.

Just to add some more goodies...Undertaker returns next RAW...and HHH soon after...not to mention Shawn Michaels is the main star going into the WWE HOF, so maybe we'll see something with him too...oh and Stone Cold (Along with Booker T) is the host of the revived Tough Enough series...so I'm sure we'll see something from him soon too... Cliffnotes : From now until Wrestlemania, watch or miss out on the last hurrah of the late 90's stars.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

dude. anyone remember KAT and Kitty ?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom