If you were filthy rich, would you feel obligated to help those in need?

I can't see myself feeling obligated at any point, I don't like the idea of that. If it starts to become an obligation for me rather than something that I want to do and feels right, something has gone wrong.
The difference would mainly be that being filthy rich would give me far more resources and different ways to provide some sort of help.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Man, I don't know. Cats get bread and forget about the people that were there for them, that's type funny if you ask me. Who was that last dude talking anyway.
I see Chainz got a heart though.

Where is this from and is there a full video?

Years ago I would've been like yeah, I would break bread with all of my family and friends.

Today, hell no. Because the reality is that they don't need it. Folks might have to work for a living but there are families/children in the city without a pot to piss in and can't afford basic necessities. My family doesn't need luxuries when there people who look like scraping to get by.

So I would be honored to help those in need who really need it but not folks who are just going to come back asking for more as if they were with me shooting in the gym when I was grinding my *** off.

She said, "Why you in the club, you don't make it precipitate?
You know, make it rain when you can make it thunderstorm?"

I'm like, "Why?"
The world needs sun
The hood needs funds
There's a war going on and half the battle is guns
How dare I throw it on the floor

When people are poor
So I write like Edgar Allen to restore
- got a cord
Umbilical attached to a place that can't afford
No landscaping, or window draping

Would you feel a moral obligation to help the poor? I know i would. Yes it's my money and i do with it as i please but it's gotta be tough knowing that the price of your car insurance can save an actual life of someone that needs a kidney.
I would absolutely feel obligated to help the poor and it would lead to me immediately pumping resources into the black community. From supplying recreation youth centers to upgrading education and trade school opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom