IF... you were in the pen with NO other way to make bail...

grin.gif
I got it... me thinks mouse is gonna kill u now..

Personally I wouldn't Let My Folks woman go out like that .. Can't do it ...

If you feel that way .. help her with your folks seed , while he out on that iron vacay ..

If I was in that position i depending how serious my charge is I'd prolly rather sit ..

Besides your boy 'posed to know the Bailsbonds men that'll do a Bail on 1-3% and who'll take anything of value .. for situations like these
wink.gif

Not too many women are gonna stand by their man while he's locked down ..

Personally I wouldn't Let My Folks woman go out like that .. Can't do it ...

If you feel that way .. help her with your folks seed , while he out on that iron vacay ..

If I was in that position i depending how serious my charge is I'd prolly rather sit ..

Besides your boy 'posed to know the Bailsbonds men that'll do a Bail on 1-3% and who'll take anything of value .. for situations like these
wink.gif

Not too many women are gonna stand by their man while he's locked down ..

So your "brainstorm session" resulted in ya'll thinking pimpin' your "folk" lady out was the best thing to do?

Where.

The.

*%@#.

They.

Do.

Dat.

At?

So your "brainstorm session" resulted in ya'll thinking pimpin' your "folk" lady out was the best thing to do?

Where.

The.

*%@#.

They.

Do.

Dat.

At?

Originally Posted by Murda He

and your lady was willing to sell her %%! to make the money......how would you feel? Assuming the average cat ain't really built for life on lock down, how would you really feel?

She better get to the money lol.

and your lady was willing to sell her %%! to make the money......how would you feel? Assuming the average cat ain't really built for life on lock down, how would you really feel?

She better get to the money lol.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Tell dude to get his gangsta on. Jail aint good, or fun, but if you aren't a B***H..... Its not that bad
If serious, worst reply thus far.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Tell dude to get his gangsta on. Jail aint good, or fun, but if you aren't a B***H..... Its not that bad
If serious, worst reply thus far.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif

i feel like i'm turning into the hulk right now

she def. needs to think of other ways to raise money or let his !$* sit there if he's constantly in and out...

grin.gif

mad.gif

i feel like i'm turning into the hulk right now

she def. needs to think of other ways to raise money or let his !$* sit there if he's constantly in and out...

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Where.

The.

*%@#.

They.

Do.

Dat.

At?
This.

This was the BEST thing ya'll said?

How much is dude's bail? and what did he do?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Where.

The.

*%@#.

They.

Do.

Dat.

At?
This.

This was the BEST thing ya'll said?

How much is dude's bail? and what did he do?

Back
Top Bottom