IF... you were in the pen with NO other way to make bail...

Originally Posted by Murda He

So.

Help him?
Can't.. And it's killing me. Me and foilk had a HUGE fall out the day before he went in... one of those fall outs where you try to help a brother but they say stuff like, "N eff you.. I'ma do this MY way... who is you... you ain't never did #+%! for me...yada yada"... so it's KILLING me, but I REFUSE to help the man at all. But that's my folk man...flesh and blood.. this #+%! ill man..
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm over here chilling with his baby mama and kids and they stressing too.. ugh...
tired.gif

suck up your own foolish pride and  hurt ego and help someone who you call "my folk"

But you over there with his folks, consoling them and !$@#, yet you refuse to help out in the most sensible way possible? Why you over there, knowing they're stressing, yet you not puttin' up some of that money to help?

Maybe you didn't explain the situation all the way through or I'm just not understanding but that !$@# don't seem right, fam.

So.

Help him?
Can't.. And it's killing me. Me and foilk had a HUGE fall out the day before he went in... one of those fall outs where you try to help a brother but they say stuff like, "N eff you.. I'ma do this MY way... who is you... you ain't never did #+%! for me...yada yada"... so it's KILLING me, but I REFUSE to help the man at all. But that's my folk man...flesh and blood.. this #+%! ill man..
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm over here chilling with his baby mama and kids and they stressing too.. ugh...
tired.gif

suck up your own foolish pride and  hurt ego and help someone who you call "my folk"

But you over there with his folks, consoling them and !$@#, yet you refuse to help out in the most sensible way possible? Why you over there, knowing they're stressing, yet you not puttin' up some of that money to help?

Maybe you didn't explain the situation all the way through or I'm just not understanding but that !$@# don't seem right, fam.

First off... they're over HERE.. there's a difference. Secondly, I can't explain it any further with this being Niketalk and all. But let's just say my man's don't deserve much help from ANYBODY, if even his lady. And it hurts me to know these things, but it's true. I won't throw a single dollar in the pot or help directly because honestly, HE brought US to this point and this is HIS karma. But I'ma still help brainstorm with the panel regardless... and ya'll know my steez by now.. NT is my focus group when I need ideas real quick like. I mean, I ain't rooting against the man. I'm just done standing behind him. It really is a slippery slope though.

No.  All pride ain't foolish Dirty. You should know that. Your role as NT's resident parent de facto ought have taught you that by now.

First off... they're over HERE.. there's a difference. Secondly, I can't explain it any further with this being Niketalk and all. But let's just say my man's don't deserve much help from ANYBODY, if even his lady. And it hurts me to know these things, but it's true. I won't throw a single dollar in the pot or help directly because honestly, HE brought US to this point and this is HIS karma. But I'ma still help brainstorm with the panel regardless... and ya'll know my steez by now.. NT is my focus group when I need ideas real quick like. I mean, I ain't rooting against the man. I'm just done standing behind him. It really is a slippery slope though.

No.  All pride ain't foolish Dirty. You should know that. Your role as NT's resident parent de facto ought have taught you that by now.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

yikes. i wouldn't even have that conversation with my girl, but if she brought it up to me, i'd have to reevaluate that relationship.
You looking at it wrong... that's all I can really say about it. For as !!+%!$ up as the idea is, if MY girl said it to me I'd assume it was because she was a keep/down *#% chick, not a scallywag. I mean... that's some real selfless #%$$ to do for ya dude... 
ohwell.gif

shes not smart enough to figure something else out..?
Hey...that's not fair.  If anything, he's the dumb one for having her in a jam like this.

true but if that was my man id be busting my behind to get him out...sell shoes, electronics, whatever, look up day jobs on craigslist, give blood, everything except compromise myself as a woman. and like dirty said if thats really your friend swallow your pride and help out. kids are involved.

there is a moving coming out about something similar to this. it's with edward norton as the inmate. I forget what it's called.

yikes. i wouldn't even have that conversation with my girl, but if she brought it up to me, i'd have to reevaluate that relationship.
You looking at it wrong... that's all I can really say about it. For as !!+%!$ up as the idea is, if MY girl said it to me I'd assume it was because she was a keep/down *#% chick, not a scallywag. I mean... that's some real selfless #%$$ to do for ya dude... 
ohwell.gif

Hey...that's not fair.  If anything, he's the dumb one for having her in a jam like this.

true but if that was my man id be busting my behind to get him out...sell shoes, electronics, whatever, look up day jobs on craigslist, give blood, everything except compromise myself as a woman. and like dirty said if thats really your friend swallow your pride and help out. kids are involved.

there is a moving coming out about something similar to this. it's with edward norton as the inmate. I forget what it's called.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

ohwell.gif

We did that a month ago.... so anyway... here we are again. Kids are involved.. Lord knows I been baby sitting and doing all I could for them and they're mother. But between men, he burned his bridge with me. 

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

ohwell.gif

We did that a month ago.... so anyway... here we are again. Kids are involved.. Lord knows I been baby sitting and doing all I could for them and they're mother. But between men, he burned his bridge with me. 

maybe I've never gotten to that point in my friendships.....but if someone I considered family knew was in a tight spot, I'd do whatever I could to get them out of it

maybe I've never gotten to that point in my friendships.....but if someone I considered family knew was in a tight spot, I'd do whatever I could to get them out of it

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I NEVER thought I'd be here myself Dirt. I'm not saying I can't help him because I don't want to. I'm saying it because it's gotten to a point where I feel disrespected and unappreciated doing so, and as long as he feels he can get away with that +#$@, he's going to. That's my cousin man, but we grew up like BROTHERS. It's killing me to have gotten to a point where I gotta wash my hands of dude entirely...especially now...sitting here holding his son and playing peek-a-boo and +#$@.. But you can't baby no grown $#% man Dirt. These cards been dealing out for years G. He made this bed one too many times to not lay in it now......but I feel for the man.... I do... I can't even help it..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I NEVER thought I'd be here myself Dirt. I'm not saying I can't help him because I don't want to. I'm saying it because it's gotten to a point where I feel disrespected and unappreciated doing so, and as long as he feels he can get away with that +#$@, he's going to. That's my cousin man, but we grew up like BROTHERS. It's killing me to have gotten to a point where I gotta wash my hands of dude entirely...especially now...sitting here holding his son and playing peek-a-boo and +#$@.. But you can't baby no grown $#% man Dirt. These cards been dealing out for years G. He made this bed one too many times to not lay in it now......but I feel for the man.... I do... I can't even help it..
ohwell.gif

so if you're taking a tough love position..then you really shouldn't be helping with the "brainstorm panel" then...since your position is that jail may be the wake up call he needs.
...but if that's not your position...then it IS pride and ego that's in your way of helping him out

so if you're taking a tough love position..then you really shouldn't be helping with the "brainstorm panel" then...since your position is that jail may be the wake up call he needs.
...but if that's not your position...then it IS pride and ego that's in your way of helping him out

Cuz Dirty knows all the answers and it's either exactly what he says or exactly that other thing he said.... right? Right. So anyway..

Cuz Dirty knows all the answers and it's either exactly what he says or exactly that other thing he said.... right? Right. So anyway..

wow...where'd that come from?

you asked for input..I gave it...
If you dont' like my replies...then don't reply back to them

wow...where'd that come from?

you asked for input..I gave it...
If you dont' like my replies...then don't reply back to them

Back
Top Bottom