If you were on a double date and your girl's friend run's into a problem, what you gon do?

Depends who the other 6 dudes are. I mean I have done my fair share of training in the Dojo but I am not going all out for someone I barely know. So more likely I would just call 911, record the incident to make sure I get all the perpetrators faces and present the video to the police for their investigation.

Depends who the other 6 dudes are. I mean I have done my fair share of training in the Dojo but I am not going all out for someone I barely know. So more likely I would just call 911, record the incident to make sure I get all the perpetrators faces and present the video to the police for their investigation.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

im finding a weapon like a chair and waving it around and yelling like a mad man no harm will come
if one rushes me they getting a chair to the face then the others could get me but i bet you none of them
will take the chair in the face to get an advantage

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just seeing this in my head was funny

im finding a weapon like a chair and waving it around and yelling like a mad man no harm will come
if one rushes me they getting a chair to the face then the others could get me but i bet you none of them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are these goons armed? If yes I call the police and get my girl and his girl the F outta there. If no I'm telling my girl to call the cops and I'm going in H.A.M
devil.gif

Are these goons armed? If yes I call the police and get my girl and his girl the F outta there. If no I'm telling my girl to call the cops and I'm going in H.A.M
devil.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
that's actually a good idea

Originally Posted by omgitswes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
that's actually a good idea

Try and stop the fight or call for some help to break it up. I ain't about to jump in there like some Spartan takin on groups at a time, lol.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

devil.gif

Of course, they"re goons.

devil.gif

Try and stop the fight or call for some help to break it up. I ain't about to jump in there like some Spartan takin on groups at a time, lol.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I'd dip ...we'd just have to find a new couple to go out with

One of the realest quotes in niketalk history. You live to fight another day.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I'd dip ...we'd just have to find a new couple to go out with

One of the realest quotes in niketalk history. You live to fight another day.

So how do you dudes explain to your girls female friend who is your friend also that you had good reason to do Nothing?

So how do you dudes explain to your girls female friend who is your friend also that you had good reason to do Nothing?

I'd run towards the fight then fall to the ground clutching my knee like Paul Pierce.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

devil.gif

laugh.gif
well then, I'm glad florida allows me to have a counseled wepons permit and a law that states I can use lethal force to stand my ground

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

devil.gif

laugh.gif
well then, I'm glad florida allows me to have a counseled wepons permit and a law that states I can use lethal force to stand my ground

Back
Top Bottom