If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party..

Originally Posted by PlayboyNIU

Well well well Lou Baton. The people/stories we find on NikeTalk. Dokes
this is your first post, though?
laugh.gif

So thats what dudes doing in 2012???
30t6p3b.gif

Letting thier chicks go to Bachelor Party's with guys they "trust" 
roll.gif

Props to dude that is smashing your gril, you deserve everything you may find out one day.

Probably about to get one last smash in!(guy thats getting married) more then likely a drunking gang bang/sex party with the hommies
smokin.gif

SMH, I am 25 by the way.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

We currently live in different states.  Otherwise, she would not have gone alone.

Game Over
El Oh El at that casually being thrown out there. "Oh yeah by the way, we don't even live in the same state". I'd tell you to let her go...but if you had the ability to do that you wouldn't have made this thread.
Originally Posted by PlayboyNIU

Well well well Lou Baton. The people/stories we find on NikeTalk. Dokes
nerd.gif

I understand wanting to give your GF space and freedom but this is really a dumb question. 
grin.gif

Like others have said "If you have to ask..."

I texted my GF about this thread and her response "Ummm why would he even ask...I wouldn't want to go.  She shouldn't either"
laugh.gif

This shouldn't even be a question and the fact you weren't invited makes it more strange.  I'm 29 btw (if that matters).

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Get out of your feelings. Who cares if you are bothered by not being invited. I don't even know any dudes that would invite a female to a bachleor affair. That isn't for you. It is for dudes. Yes a bachelors (MAN based word) is for MEN. You can make anything co-ed if you want but it is a party for men. You have no place there. Point blank.

And you dudes that are inviting females to the party, for what?

We invite females to B-parties to pop off. Simple as that. Why else would a guy invite another woman?I only invite specific women, and those are the ones that are down for that type of behavior. And usually those women are already into girls and are about that party lifestyle.Ive been with a women that her "friends" took her to strip club. I told her wrap her friends up or shes gone. Cause aint no way no dude is brining a woman to a stripclub without any mission in the horizon.Ive brought women to.stripclubs, b-parties what ever and its always to get them.loose. Thats why dudes like me.invite them.So OP, id drop shorty cause either shes too nieve to notice her friend is tryna get her clamb or she already down for that

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Don't even let her see you sweat....let her make her decision and that will let you know which direction to go with the relationship. 
pimp.gif

yea don't sweat it OP, your mind must be racing like crazy right now
laugh.gif

If you've been acting like an enraged jerk-off to her because of this thread or prior to this thread for what she did then that's the wrong move. Figure out which way you want this thing to go and do so calmly...don't let her know how much this may/may not have hurt you.

Nothing like messing with a girls head by being all calm and to the point.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Huhmmm girl younger than thirty with a boyfriend in another state at a bachelor party with a group of dudes and strippers and alcohol with her supposed " best friend" that she has met in her adult life and only known for a year and a half......... yea o.p. everything sounds incredibly kosher because we all know guys definitely invite girls they aren't attracted to out to bachelor parties, hotels and breakfast in the morning. Oh and since your girls sexual needs are being met by you living thousands of miles away I'm sure she behaved herself.
wink.gif
Champ you gotta do better.

as usual.. dat real talk has been issued

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Huhmmm girl younger than thirty with a boyfriend in another state at a bachelor party with a group of dudes and strippers and alcohol with her supposed " best friend" that she has met in her adult life and only known for a year and a half......... yea o.p. everything sounds incredibly kosher because we all know guys definitely invite girls they aren't attracted to out to bachelor parties, hotels and breakfast in the morning. Oh and since your girls sexual needs are being met by you living thousands of miles away I'm sure she behaved herself.
wink.gif
Champ you gotta do better.

as usual.. dat real talk has been issued
Ouch

Was she invited, or was she working the bachelor party?????

Either way it goes, if she didn't invite you, somethings going on.

OP, do you find it odd that her "best friend" has been in her life for only 6  months longer than you?  He's her best friend and he's only known her 6 months longer than you?  Best friend?!? If I were you, I would find me a couple of "best friends".   

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

She has apologized a million times for being inconsiderate.  She realizes that she should have gone home after the bars and not gone to the hotel or to breakfast.   It wasn't a set plan she just went with the flow of the night. 
Oh, it was a set plan alright, not saying she set it, but someone did, most likely the "best friend". I'm sorry op but there are just so many circumstances which imply that something happened (something being she hooked up with "best friend"). You'll never know for sure, but this is gonna be in the back of your mind bothering you for a while. You either let it go and let this thought in the back of your head consume your relationship, or you confront the issue now.
truth.

Originally Posted by Zierra28

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

The hell are you talking about?

I understand the general idea your getting at, and I always did.  Your just mad that i'm getting at you.  It's hard to face the truth.

And stop dropping these corny lines "but I won't judge you for it"....you know damn well you are.

be off with you.

Not angry.  It's the net. At the end of the day, don't know and therefore don't care about you.  The hostility is coming from your end.  I was correct: not judging you for your grammar.  Any judgments I've made have been based on your disrespectful comments, cause there's never a reason to disrespect someone because they disagree w/u but that's whatevs.  If you wana be angry, and raise your BP, be my guest. 
laugh.gif
  The most critical folks always seem to bring the least to the table.  
Your like a walking cliche
laugh.gif
but spoken like a true burger.  ME? bringing the least to the table?  GO re-read this thread and anything you've ever posted on NT.  Guaranteed I've brought more to the table than anything you've done with your paltry existence.  You yourself said that you can do anything you want to do with your life, so me disrespecting your opinions is just that.  You can try and sound all cool and calm but you salty as *#+*.

here you go, hope you enjoy.

laugh.gif
   Dude, you couldn't matter less to me.  This is making my hour LOL.  Naw, but seriously let OP have his thread back.  I was trying to give him the story from the perspective of someone who's experienced some of this first hand from the other side, but whatevs.  Doesn't sound like he should stay w/chick anyway, because the trust has been compromised, and once that happens, it's pretty much a wrap. 

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

nah. women don't go to bachelor parties and men don't go to bachelorette parties
I'm down to go to a bachelorette party you trippin
Ayo unless you the dude in the bear costume.

Back
Top Bottom