If you're an only child, come in... but don't touch any of my stuff.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Nawth21

o/

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

i'm an only child and i was just wondering is that an only child type syndrome... because i don't like anyone touching none of my stuff either. and ilike to have my own space.

Originally Posted by realmc

i'm an only child and i was just wondering is that an only child type syndrome... because i don't like anyone touching none of my stuff either. and i like to have my own space.

Hells yeah. I got siblings & ya'll one timers can be some annoying bastards @ times. Yall always had the most toys when I was comin up & didntwanna share ...

Carry on w/ your thread ...

thank you.

Originally Posted by realmc

i'm an only child and i was just wondering is that an only child type syndrome... because i don't like anyone touching none of my stuff either. and i like to have my own space.
I think so. Since we have no siblings to build an emotional bond with, as children, the only thing that we mainly interacted with our materialbelongings and consequently grew attached/ protective of them.

ya yall lacked a lot of basic social skills when i was coming up, i remember in class all my disagreements would be with yall types with your silver spoonattitudes.

only child right here and it bugs the hell outta me when ppl touch or rearrange my stuff without asking

i was an only child for 13 years....me n my sister are apart in age enough to where it was always like i was an only child....i hate when ppl touch my stufftoo!

I'm an only child, and it's allowed me to be comfortable being alone -- I've found that whenever I tell people this, especially those withsiblings, they say that it's "weird" to enjoy just chilling alone for an extended period of time.

Back
Top Bottom