Iggy azaleas runaway slave master line

tumblr_lz4ofv7K8C1qzqmfao1_400.gif

I haven't heard it but I have always heard that Australia is a lot more flippant with it's handling of racism.

Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Im not going to stop loving her over something so minuscule.

Originally Posted by PLVN

I haven't heard it but I have always heard that Australia is a lot more flippant with it's handling of racism.

RE: Australia is a wildly racist country.

she def SHOULD NOT have been on the cover of XXL for freshmen 2012.

her shows aren't even selling out.

she def did a good job getting around in that XXL office it looks like.

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by PLVN

RE: Australia is a wildly racist country.

QFT

The National Rugby League in August 2010 announced "tough new measures to combat racism". Any player caught would be stood down immediatelyand charged with contrary conduct.

Read more: http://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/racism.html#ixzz1nmfNHUv6

just something to back the statement.

if you want to call the line racist you would have to infer that she was referring to a black slave, She could be referring to a white slave for all we know. You guys are really sensitive

Iggy is going to get a pass because she has a fatty.

But Vnasty and Kreayshawn should be burned at the stake.

She has a pass because she's attractive and she's dating ASAP. Black men stay cosigning these outta pocket white **+*%+ for checks or for publicity. Look at Kreayshawn

TI's producing her album. 

I knew there was something about her i didnt like. Even when i saw the Pu$$y vid, i felt like it summed up her career in that she comes off like she's using black culture to get on...i wont be shocked if they pull a Minaj with her career...How was she in XXL talking about she was a Pac Stan....all these ppl from outside the culture always claim to be Tupac stans like it gives them a pass. Justin Bieber said the same thing when he was "rapping".

dudes gettin they feelins hurt over some stupid line some stupid chick said in some stupid song...

lol

thats just a play off kendrick line from look out for detox which the uses the same beat...and im pretty sure shes dating asap rocky

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

She has a pass because she's attractive and she's dating ASAP. Black men stay cosigning these outta pocket white **+*%+ for checks or for publicity. Look at Kreayshawn

TI's producing her album. 

I knew there was something about her i didnt like. Even when i saw the Pu$$y vid, i felt like it summed up her career in that she comes off like she's using black culture to get on...i wont be shocked if they pull a Minaj with her career...How was she in XXL talking about she was a Pac Stan....all these ppl from outside the culture always claim to be Tupac stans like it gives them a pass. Justin Bieber said the same thing when he was "rapping".

It's a damn shame.

Great post btw

Originally Posted by vandal044

thats just a play off kendrick line from look out for detox which the uses the same beat...and im pretty sure shes dating asap rocky
exactly.

she should no better though, knowing how sensitive people are nowadays.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

if you want to call the line racist you would have to infer that she was referring to a black slave, She could be referring to a white slave for all we know. You guys are really sensitive

indifferent.gif

I'd rather be in her mouth than hear what comes out of it, she can't rap.
Idk why yall give a *@@% about any of her lines.

Back
Top Bottom