Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

honestly devildog, you just rambled on, u dont say anything really. and your facts and numbers are supported by personal assumptions.

Next.

honestly devildog, you just rambled on, u dont say anything really. and your facts and numbers are supported by personal assumptions.

Next.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Is this a worldwide thing or just an American thing?

I haven't heard @+@@ about it, apart from the threads I see but don't enter on here, I've not seen or heard anything.

*continues living a peaceful, conspiracy-less life in NZ*
grin.gif
in a *non-creepish stalkerish weirdo manner* can i join you ? i've always wanted to jump off shotover canyon
smile.gif

I haven't heard @+@@ about it, apart from the threads I see but don't enter on here, I've not seen or heard anything.

grin.gif
in a *non-creepish stalkerish weirdo manner* can i join you ? i've always wanted to jump off shotover canyon
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

DAVID BANNER WAS INVITED TO THE ILLUMINATI???

Peep what David Banner said over the Twitterverse

Quote:

something happen to me last year that was crazy

Quote:

One of these groups that conspiracy theorist talk about invited me to a ball. (It shook me) There is another world inside of AMERICA

Quote:

Nope i didnt go to the ball

Quote:

Watch what you pledge allegiance to. (find out who they pledge to) It's deep

Quote:

Also i didnt know that the republicans brought me to defend hiphop (i didnt know until i got home) strange

Talking About Sherlock Homes:

Quote:

I liked it. (We are being prepared for something else) THERE ARE ALOT OF GROUPS DESIGNED TO TREAT THE MASSES LIKE SHEEP (SLAUGHTER TIME)

Just thought id throw this in here.
He was invited to a freemason ball. I've been invited to a Freemason ball also. Didnt go cause I dont know what noooooooooone of these dudes up to and plus im somewhat of a loner. 

There are a lot of Freemasons in the industry tho. They raise a lot of money for charities

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

DAVID BANNER WAS INVITED TO THE ILLUMINATI???

Peep what David Banner said over the Twitterverse

Quote:

something happen to me last year that was crazy

Quote:

One of these groups that conspiracy theorist talk about invited me to a ball. (It shook me) There is another world inside of AMERICA

Quote:

Nope i didnt go to the ball

Quote:

Watch what you pledge allegiance to. (find out who they pledge to) It's deep

Quote:

Also i didnt know that the republicans brought me to defend hiphop (i didnt know until i got home) strange

Talking About Sherlock Homes:

Quote:

I liked it. (We are being prepared for something else) THERE ARE ALOT OF GROUPS DESIGNED TO TREAT THE MASSES LIKE SHEEP (SLAUGHTER TIME)

Just thought id throw this in here.
He was invited to a freemason ball. I've been invited to a Freemason ball also. Didnt go cause I dont know what noooooooooone of these dudes up to and plus im somewhat of a loner. 

There are a lot of Freemasons in the industry tho. They raise a lot of money for charities

Originally Posted by th1nk

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Originally Posted by juggy4805

First, I believe none of this nonsense until I experience it first hand or it effects me in some way.

Second, is it possible that Jay-Z is talented and his talent made him a success. The same goes for anyone else who is a success. I get tired of blame placed on these "mystical forces".

What you dont know is, that it is affecting you, and ex Illuminist exposed that, there are hidden curses in the music that your are speaking on yourself. You dont think repeating over and over something like live fast die young is not going to have a negative effect. But I know in the end you guys are going to believe what you want, but atleast look in to it a little before you just write it off

Let me pose this question to you.
You are suggesting that we believe in what you believe in, correct? ( I assume yes)
Do you believe the videos you posted? (I assume yes)
If so, then what have you done now that you know what you know? ( I assume close to nothing)
So then why do you suggest we watch the video? so  we can think the same way as you, but not do anything about it?

This goes for me, you and others. Make a call to ACTION to do something about this conspiracy theory if you are going to bother bringing it up in the 1st place, but not until you have followed through with the actions that you preach.

I have started going to church, and Im slowly listening to less and less rap music...Not gon lie and say I ve stopped listening to it all together. Im a work in progress homie how bout you?

First, I believe none of this nonsense until I experience it first hand or it effects me in some way.

Second, is it possible that Jay-Z is talented and his talent made him a success. The same goes for anyone else who is a success. I get tired of blame placed on these "mystical forces".

What you dont know is, that it is affecting you, and ex Illuminist exposed that, there are hidden curses in the music that your are speaking on yourself. You dont think repeating over and over something like live fast die young is not going to have a negative effect. But I know in the end you guys are going to believe what you want, but atleast look in to it a little before you just write it off

You are suggesting that we believe in what you believe in, correct? ( I assume yes)
If so, then what have you done now that you know what you know? ( I assume close to nothing)
So then why do you suggest we watch the video? so  we can think the same way as you, but not do anything about it?

This goes for me, you and others. Make a call to ACTION to do something about this conspiracy theory if you are going to bother bringing it up in the 1st place, but not until you have followed through with the actions that you preach.

I have started going to church, and Im slowly listening to less and less rap music...Not gon lie and say I ve stopped listening to it all together. Im a work in progress homie how bout you?

Wont attack your religion but you do know The Real Illuminati was started in the church and many of its members were christians right? 

Wont attack your religion but you do know The Real Illuminati was started in the church and many of its members were christians right? 

I can see how people believe it, but i never buy into anything all the way. At one point i thought it was maybe true then I realized all the people that believed in it had no idea what they were talking about.

I can see how people believe it, but i never buy into anything all the way. At one point i thought it was maybe true then I realized all the people that believed in it had no idea what they were talking about.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

grin.gif
smile.gif

My boys and I were discussing it and we think we're strongly considering leaving this country after school. New Zealand was one of the places we discussed moving to, or Sweden. I live in a country full of idiots, and the older I get the sicker I become of it.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

grin.gif
smile.gif

My boys and I were discussing it and we think we're strongly considering leaving this country after school. New Zealand was one of the places we discussed moving to, or Sweden. I live in a country full of idiots, and the older I get the sicker I become of it.

YOUR SALVATION IS JESUS CHRIST.
THE PROOF IS THERE. THE PROOF IS IN THOSE YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND RAMBLING, RIDDLED WITH BASIC GRAMMAR ERRORS POSTS ON INTERNET FORUMS.
THE TRUTH IS IN THOSE VAGUE RESPONSES TELLING YOU TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH WHILE WASTING YOUR TIME AND NOT REALLY TELLING YOU ANYTHING.
THEY'RE APPEARING ON YOUR TVs THEY'RE INVADING THE PEOPLE'S MIND TRYING TO CONVERT YOU SO YOU NEED TO HIDE YOUR MIND HIDE YOUR SOUL AND HIDE YOUR BODY BECAUSE THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.
eyes.gif

YOUR SALVATION IS JESUS CHRIST.
THE PROOF IS THERE. THE PROOF IS IN THOSE YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND RAMBLING, RIDDLED WITH BASIC GRAMMAR ERRORS POSTS ON INTERNET FORUMS.
THE TRUTH IS IN THOSE VAGUE RESPONSES TELLING YOU TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH WHILE WASTING YOUR TIME AND NOT REALLY TELLING YOU ANYTHING.
THEY'RE APPEARING ON YOUR TVs THEY'RE INVADING THE PEOPLE'S MIND TRYING TO CONVERT YOU SO YOU NEED TO HIDE YOUR MIND HIDE YOUR SOUL AND HIDE YOUR BODY BECAUSE THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Kong860

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

for a man that sold his soul to the devil and is a satanic follower, jayz does rock a lot of crosses and Jesus pieces.
thanks for bringing that up, wearing a jesus piece with diamonds or anything like that nas portraying christ when he was crucified is satanic, a traditional cross is satanic wen you look where it originated from. I dont get you people the only reason people know about satanism in the entertainment industry is because people expose it and when they do their always framed or killed why is that?
Example #1
John_Todd.JPG

Example #2
2py27mx.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You non believers choose to believe that its not real. I've heard the best way to get away with something is to do it right in front of your face and thats exactly what their doing. 

what good is "knowing the truth" if all you're doing about it is (pretty much all you can do) complaining though?

IF everyone was educated about the situation i'm pretty sure this evil plot wouldn't be un-raveling in front of our faces thats just my opinion tho may sound like bs to alot of you but i really don't care. Think about this...thiers about 30% of us in here who believes in the Illuminati power of the world, the other 70% obviously dont believe in it SOME of you have legit reasons. For the most those of you who thinks it nonsense your excuse is that it sounds stupid and unrealistic...that's why their successful with their plan.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

for a man that sold his soul to the devil and is a satanic follower, jayz does rock a lot of crosses and Jesus pieces.
thanks for bringing that up, wearing a jesus piece with diamonds or anything like that nas portraying christ when he was crucified is satanic, a traditional cross is satanic wen you look where it originated from. I dont get you people the only reason people know about satanism in the entertainment industry is because people expose it and when they do their always framed or killed why is that?
Example #1
John_Todd.JPG

Example #2
2py27mx.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You non believers choose to believe that its not real. I've heard the best way to get away with something is to do it right in front of your face and thats exactly what their doing. 

what good is "knowing the truth" if all you're doing about it is (pretty much all you can do) complaining though?

IF everyone was educated about the situation i'm pretty sure this evil plot wouldn't be un-raveling in front of our faces thats just my opinion tho may sound like bs to alot of you but i really don't care. Think about this...thiers about 30% of us in here who believes in the Illuminati power of the world, the other 70% obviously dont believe in it SOME of you have legit reasons. For the most those of you who thinks it nonsense your excuse is that it sounds stupid and unrealistic...that's why their successful with their plan.
grin.gif

aceofjays wrote:

Yes I was a huge Wayne fan, but sadly he also has lyrics of that nature. Do I still listen to his music? some of it yes, do I still listen to some Jay-Z songs yes. Why? because just like anybody here I am not perfect and am a huge fan of Hip-Hop. But I have accepted the fact that the Illuminati is real.

This Illuminati is nothing new though, listen to Pac, listen to Resonable Doubt.
    D'evils is really close to Devils.
"Illumnait want my mind soul and my body".

I guess he made a song about it just because.
eek.gif
MY MIND HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN BLOWN....YALL THE ILLUMINATI IS UPON US!! Thank you Mr.23 for opening my eyes
pimp.gif

aceofjays wrote:

Yes I was a huge Wayne fan, but sadly he also has lyrics of that nature. Do I still listen to his music? some of it yes, do I still listen to some Jay-Z songs yes. Why? because just like anybody here I am not perfect and am a huge fan of Hip-Hop. But I have accepted the fact that the Illuminati is real.

This Illuminati is nothing new though, listen to Pac, listen to Resonable Doubt.
    D'evils is really close to Devils.
"Illumnait want my mind soul and my body".

I guess he made a song about it just because.
eek.gif
MY MIND HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN BLOWN....YALL THE ILLUMINATI IS UPON US!! Thank you Mr.23 for opening my eyes
pimp.gif

grin.gif

please tell me their plan. whats going on in front of me that i dont see, and when do these guys take over the world?

Back
Top Bottom