I'm 30 and I still surf NT.

I'm 29.

I've lurked since '02. Made an account shortly after...

I'm actually on NT more now than I was back then.

Spoiler [+]
Now that I have an office job.
nerd.gif

Anyone remember Team Paid to Post?
laugh.gif

i'm 33 and been here for a long time and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. it's a great source of comedy and other interesting things aside from sneakers.

been on here since I was 12 i think... been banned multiple times but ill keep coming back
pimp.gif
NT got that family feel

I am turning 30 in June. Started checking NT when I was in college. I only really go in the general section now to get updates on news and other dumb stuff on the net. I can see myself being on here for another 30 years....as sad as that seems.

OP, you're old, but not that old. There are NT'ers in their mid-late 30's and some are even in their 40's.
laugh.gif

I'm 23, been lurking since 2003... Decided to join recently. I never knew why I didn't post tho. You got basically anything you need on this thang tho, sports, music, shoes, fashion, anything under the sun... NT is truly appreciated y'all some cool dudes

I'm 30. So your good. I had a daughter back in June 2002. Her mom and I dated back in summer of 2001. I married a high school friend in the summer of 2002. We divorced in 2006. Started dating a new chick right before my divorce. I would have married her, but we crashed and burned last spring and got back with my daughter's mom. We broke up right before the new year. This is my first time being single since 2004. I come to the general thread more than anything else nowadays. I'm not copping as many kicks anymore.

31. NT general is the fountain of youth. i started grad school and my classmates have to fix their face when i tell them i'm in my 30's. (btw, i totally did my undergrad years wrong when i walk on campus and see so many damn women. hope that didnt come off as creepy)

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i'm mostly just at the sports forum... stopped checking for sneaker release dates
Same here, there are quite a few of us 30 (+) members.

Back
Top Bottom