I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

Any good rice makers out there? I ain't about that rice life
Oyoma 7cup wit da stainless bowl. It's stainless and got a thick bottom so it doesn't burn the rice and you can clean it without ruining it unlike non stick which has a limited life.

Bruh...u got the one grandma in america who can't cook
laugh.gif
Corn doing the 400m butterfly in that slop
laugh.gif

Pork Chops are packed w/ protein, so that's a start....it's OK to season them, too.
Wow dude. We can laugh about other stuff but you are talking about that man's family? You go THAT low? 
grin.gif

Also wassup with some high protein dinner ideas?
I would try to eat a salad with every meal. Some greens in every meal. Including breakfast.

But you have to stick to a template for your meals.

Protein (aKa Animal Flesh)

Complex Carb (Brown Rice, Whole Wheat Pasta)

Green

Also throw some Sweet Potatos in your diet

I hope that's an aberration, because you really should stick to water.
I drink water at all other times.
Just drank this tea because it was made and it was dinner.
I've been through 3 bottles today, currently drinking a fourth. Having to pee alot :lol:

Last edited:
I drink water at all other times.
Just drank this tea because it was made and it was dinner.
I've been through 3 bottles today, currently drinking a fourth. Having to pee alot
laugh.gif
If your pee pee is clear every time, you did good, papi chulo.

He really went there
Exactly
Man is a savage
laugh.gif

On this Fitness Buddy **** is there a way to log drinks? Because I had sweet tea and I'm pretty sure that needs to be accounted for or sumchin
I don't know about Fitness Buddy, but on MyFitnessPal you can add drinks.

And as for high protein ideas, don't overthink it, if you want more protein, just eat more protein. Do what DC said, keep a simple base with your meals.. protein, carb, some green vegetables, and go from there. 

A couple grilled chicken breasts, ground turkey, lean ground beef, salmon, tuna, etc. 

Use the http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/ to put in your info and your goals. It'll estimate what you need to eat in order to gain weight.. then just try to meet those goals for your proteins, carbs, fats, and total calories. You might not want to count every calorie, but once you start doing it you'll see how much food you really need to eat in order to gain weight. Odds are, you're going to be underestimating how much you actually need to gain. 

Last edited:
Just search for it under any meal. Type into the box "sweet tea" and you'll get countless results.

My pee is never clear, always yellow, but then again my multivitamin is 6 pills a day, I normally do 2-3 but space them out throughout the day.

I hate when ppl say pork is packed with protein....its also packed with lots of fat guys

Last edited:
My pee is never clear, always yellow, but then again my multivitamin is 6 pills a day, I normally do 2-3 but space them out throughout the day.
You probably don't need that many if you're always peeing yellow and drinking plenty of water... you're probably just peeing out the excess.

I take OptiMen and it says to take them 3 times a day... yeah.. I'm good on that 
laugh.gif
 I always do at least one, maybe two, but considering the daily% of 3 pills a day for some vitamins is FAR more than a normal person needs, I'm not wasting that money every day taking extra.

Last edited:
To much fat is not good for you . Pork isn't good for you as it is. Lean means are much better for you health wise .
I tend to agree. I wouldn't think that the fat in a "regular" serving of pork is that big of a deal, but if you are trying to bulk, you have to be careful because of the increased portions.

Yeah just keep your piss clear. You don't need to be jamming water non stop or anything but

Back
Top Bottom